The Next Bob's 0/0/0! A lot of old guys to go xD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thenextbob
  • 149 comments
  • 7,897 views
1.
 
Diogo G.

D: Do you dupe?If you do I will want a '67 for each.But if you don't,a '67 for one and a lvl23 for the other :)
 
Okey , 2 67's .

TUesday and wednesday.
 
Diogo G.
Okey , 2 67's .

TUesday and wednesday.

Ok,scheduling you in :)
If you want to send a FR now PSN is WagnerAlmeida :)
And yes,this is fe662's PSN,but I bought it from him xD His now into his skyrim on xBox :/ Is sad to see a GTP and a GT5 member go :(
 
Sure.
 
Cebrera Speed 6 '97 in Starmist Blue
Tamora '02 in Cosmos Blue Metallic
T350C '03 in Chameleon Blue

would love to get these 0/0/0 cars off you

what would you like for them?
 
doobieduck
Cebrera Speed 6 '97 in Starmist Blue
Tamora '02 in Cosmos Blue Metallic
T350C '03 in Chameleon Blue

would love to get these 0/0/0 cars off you

what would you like for them?

Lvl23 tickets.Got any?:)
 
doobieduck
yes i do,take a look in my sigs

Well I can't open it I dont know why.Can you give me the link?:)
 
Ok now I can see it :)
Do you dupe?Is just cause I would like a lvl23 per car xD

yes i do dupe.yeah you can have 3 lvl 23 tickets if thats what you want,i do a 1 for 1 trade

off to bed its 1am now,so i'll check back tomorrow,just slot me into your schedule and we'll sort it out
 
doobieduck
yes i do dupe.yeah you can have 3 lvl 23 tickets if thats what you want,i do a 1 for 1 trade

That sounds perfect :D
My next trade date is after Diogo's ,so us Thursday.Then I can trade with you Thursday,Friday and Saturday.Is that ok?
 
That sounds perfect :D
My next trade date is after Diogo's ,so us Thursday.Then I can trade with you Thursday,Friday and Saturday.Is that ok?

thats great mate,can you send to GTP_doobieduck please

i will be sending tickets from doobieduck.if you add both profiles i will be able to start sending in next couple of days

can you make it these cars please,i just noticed i have the speed 6

lvl 23 for Gran Turismo RACING KART 125 SPL. (Orange color)
lvl 23 for Tamora '02 in Cosmos Blue Metallic
lvl 23 for T350C '03 in Chameleon Blue
 
Last edited:
doobieduck
thats great mate,can you send to GTP_doobieduck please

i will be sending tickets from doobieduck.if you add both profiles i will be able to start sending in next couple of days

can you make it these cars please,i just noticed i have the speed 6

lvl 23 for Gran Turismo RACING KART 125 SPL. (Orange color)
lvl 23 for Tamora '02 in Cosmos Blue Metallic
lvl 23 for T350C '03 in Chameleon Blue

Ok no problem :)
Sending FR now :D
 
Thenextbob
Ok no problem :)
Sending FR now :D

Sorry I forgot to send the FR ;-;
I will send ASAP.Too many tests in this week xD

@Diogo:What's your PSN?I need it to send the cars :)
 
Clean your PMs please ! :banghead::mad:
 
hi mate no worries,i will start sending the tickets over after reset if you get me added

also can i have the Honda N360 '67.. Sand Blue instead of the kart please
 
doobieduck
hi mate no worries,i will start sending the tickets over after reset if you get me added

also can i have the Honda N360 '67.. Sand Blue instead of the kart please

Ok :)
 
FR sent.Waiting for response :)
 
Diogo G.
Clean your PMs please ! :banghead::mad:

I did emptied them :s

@Doobie:Sent the Tamora earlier as I couldn't know Diogo's PSN
 
first lvl 23 ticket sent mate
 
doobieduck
first lvl 23 ticket sent mate

Ticket received 👍 Sent the other TVR :)
 
doobieduck
first lvl 23 ticket sent mate

2nd ticket received amd last car sent :)
I got an awesome BMW V12 :D It's awesome to drive it :)
 
Wanted list updated
 
Toyota 2000GT '67 for 5 chromes?
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Toyota 2000GT '67 for 5 chromes?

Which Colour?I got a Red and a Silver one.I don't have the exact name now :/
 
Thenextbob
Which Colour?I got a Red and a Silver one.I don't have the exact name now :/

Silver is fine and is Wednesday good for the trade?

Which colour chromes do you want? 5 gold, 5 silver or a combo?
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Silver is fine and is Wednesday good for the trade?

Which colour chromes do you want? 5 gold, 5 silver or a combo?

I'll check if I have the Silver (I don't remember if I traded it xD) and Wedsday is ok
I would like sliver chromes please :)
 
Red is fine too...

And sure!! Noted down in my schedule. 👍

Send a FR over please to OPT1MUM_G4M3R

Im off to sleep. 👍
 
Back