The Next Bob's 0/0/0! A lot of old guys to go xD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thenextbob
  • 149 comments
  • 7,897 views
coldwing98
dont have any dlc paint but do u want any specific car?

Any standard tradeable race car or any tickets?
 
Any standard tradeable race car or any tickets?

do u want the s2000 lm race car, FALKEN☆GT-R Race Car '04, PAJERO Evolution Rally Raid Car '03 or the Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 ?
 
coldwing98
do u want the s2000 lm race car, FALKEN☆GT-R Race Car '04, PAJERO Evolution Rally Raid Car '03 or the Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 ?

Hmm got em all :( No tickets?
 
I need to trade right now anyone please?
 
Still opened for trades?
 
New update:Just for racers/collectors!
New my tuned cars are from Praiano63's tunes and more 2 0/0/0 cars added :)
 
Volkswagen LUPO1.4 '02 in CandyweiB 0/0/0
would like this mate.im booked till the 18th but

have look at the link in my sig and tell me what you would like for it,if you fancy a trade
 
doobieduck
Volkswagen LUPO1.4 '02 in CandyweiB 0/0/0
would like this mate.im booked till the 18th but

have look at the link in my sig and tell me what you would like for it,if you fancy a trade

Of course we can have a trade :)
I would like your lvl22 ticket.
Booking you in ;)
 
cool mate,will slot you in the now

will send from doobieduck2 and you can send there also please if you would like to add
 
doobieduck
cool mate,will slot you in the now

will send from doobieduck2 and you can send there also please if you would like to add

Ok.Will add you when possible
 
What color is this car: Toyota CELICA XX 2800GT '81??:sly:
 
cryptomanic
What color is this car: Toyota CELICA XX 2800GT '81??:sly:

It is silver gray metallic.Sorry the inconvenience
 
Op updated with wanted cars :)
 
try not to double post so much, this will give you a infraction if you do it enough....
 
7945GT57945
try not to double post so much, this will give you a infraction if you do it enough....

Ok thanks :),but at GTP's terms of use,I saw I can post consecutively in at least 1 day :/
 
I tried to send PM but box was full. I do not have a FR from you. Mine is crypto-manic. Thank you:tup:
 
I have a 370Z academy version in Le Mans Blue. I am looking for a LVL 22 ticket.
 
My Fireblade for an drag tuned monster?
 
MrDIABLO876
I have a 370Z academy version in Le Mans Blue. I am looking for a LVL 22 ticket.

Is it possible to get this ticket in seasonals?

i love gt5
My Fireblade for an drag tuned monster?
Sorry I need to update.Just found it yesterday
 
MrDIABLO876

Let me see if I already traded or not.If I don't,my next trade day will be in 2/24
 
MrDIABLO876
Please do

Ok I will send it tomorrow is ok?I canceled a trade right now :s
 
Ok no problem.
 
Thenextbob
Ok I will send it tomorrow is ok?I canceled a trade right now :s

Sorry. Can't do the trade anymore.
 
MrDIABLO876
Sorry. Can't do the trade anymore.

Ok np.I couldn't send it anyway XD
 
Back