The Next Bob's 0/0/0! A lot of old guys to go xD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thenextbob
  • 149 comments
  • 7,897 views
OP Updated With new wanted car,new paints wanted and my mattes are now listed in "What I Have"
 
OP Updated!Badly Looking for DLC painted cars!!
 
KB18FAN
B-day tickets mainly. Please see my trade thread for complete list.

I looked at your trade thread.I don't have nothing you want :( I'm afraid :nervous:
 
I looked at your trade thread.I don't have nothing you want :( I'm afraid :nervous:

Ah, ok. Maybe we can strike up some other deal then if you really want the cars.
 
KB18FAN
Ah, ok. Maybe we can strike up some other deal then if you really want the cars.

Well are you interested in different colors OCD cars?I haven't traded them yet
EDIT:Now I'm also looking at your GTAcademy 370z polarized :/
 
Op updated.Now needing 370z AGAIN :mad:
 
There r some DLC painted cars in the thread named pimped cars
 
Scorebreaker300
There r some DLC painted cars in the thread named pimped cars

I know,but I can't see the images right now.In my iPod the links are broken
 
Are you interested in spoon s2000 race car 0/0/0 , Integra type r touring car 0/0/0, takata dome nsx 03 0/0/0, gtr lm road going 95 0/0/0?
 
Last edited:
coolson
Are u interested in spoon s2000 race car 0/0/0 , Integra type r touring car 0/0/0, takata dome nsx 03 0/0/0, gtr lm road going 95 0/0/0?

No,sorry.Look at what I'm looking for.I don't need 0/0/0 cars :),and I already got all of then ;)
Note:Lazy words are not permitted in GTP ;)
 
Still looking for DLC painted cars.I have the schedule free till 3/13
 
What would DLC painted cars get me in terms of remote racing?
 
What would DLC painted cars get me in terms of remote racing?
Sorry i don´t have the RR widget :indiff: Do you want anything else?
 
Op updated.Now looking for replicas also XD
 
OP updated.Wanting to "revive" this thread.Schedule now FULLY EMPTY ^^
 
Send an FR to Limey77.

I've got over 100 replicas and always have some on share. If memory serves me, I currently have the 2012 MB CLK Black Series, LFA Nurburgring edition, Lambo Gallardo Superleggera and Balboni and the Ferrari F40 LM on share right now.

You should also check out Outeke's Our Replica Thread in the marketplace, lots of good replicas to be had there.

Any questions on particular cars just PM me.
 
Send me a FR also I have just started doing some replicas. So far I have the 2013 Nissan GT-R Black Edition and I made a copy of Jay Leno's '06 C6 RS Corvette its a 600 hp race inspired vette that runs on E85 ethanol.
 
Limey77
Send an FR to Limey77.

I've got over 100 replicas and always have some on share. If memory serves me, I currently have the 2012 MB CLK Black Series, LFA Nurburgring edition, Lambo Gallardo Superleggera and Balboni and the Ferrari F40 LM on share right now.

You should also check out Outeke's Our Replica Thread in the marketplace, lots of good replicas to be had there.

Any questions on particular cars just PM me.

amzgspider
Send me a FR also I have just started doing some replicas. So far I have the 2013 Nissan GT-R Black Edition and I made a copy of Jay Leno's '06 C6 RS Corvette its a 600 hp race inspired vette that runs on E85 ethanol.

Thanks for the offers guys but for now I think I have enough Replicas :/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hole OP updated! Now here you can find 0/0/0 cars for trade,the number of 0/0/0 have increased and my wanted list is updated ;)
 
Anyone please?I know that theres big collecters in this forum ;)
 
I'll give you a dlc painted car for that panther pink charger.
 
deerhunter1995
I'll give you a dlc painted car for that panther pink charger.

Sorry but other person asked for it first :(
 
Just added OCD 0/0/0 TVR'S to the 0/0/0 car list :)
 
Pleeeease???Nobody wants my 0/0/0s?
 
Re Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7'04(Standard ver.)
-Honda 1300 COUPE 9 S '70 in McKinley White
-Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 in Panther Pink

Wanted.
 
Diogo G.
Re Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7'04(Standard ver.)
-Honda 1300 COUPE 9 S '70 in McKinley White
-Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 in Panther Pink

Wanted.

Well I still have the Re Amemiya and the Honda.The Charger I always forget i already have it xD
I can trade today and tomorrow.Do you have '67 tickets?:)
 
Back