The next tuner challenge..

• Thread starter Leonidae
  • 1,235 comments
Not in top end they don't, I've seen them in production based races, and they lose to HSVs and Evos every time. 1st place was always either an HSV, Evo, or twin turbo BMW :rolleyes:

Wait, Mafs is defending Holdens, this is new. Get a VN Commodore in there and end up with a 1100kg Holden ;) 500hp supercharged and bam, bye Lotus.

But weren't we saying the Holden would run over the Lotus flattening it to the ground? Also, the Lotus really doesn't have enough gusto IRL in a straight line to beat an HSV, not on a wide open circuit.
You want proof? Remember this? Pretty close actually, but this is a motorsport Elise, and that is quite the old model HSV now. Give us an E-Series, W427 while you're at it.

Seems everyone looks at the Lotus as the Messiah of cornering.

Will see how long it last agianst my counter. And I prey that we dont have a competition full of Elises, like GT5:P or Forza.., (sigh)

LOL, I don't even own an Elise in GT5:P yet.:D

So, we are doing a continents war of the worlds with TCV4, with Kent's approval? The winner of each continent goes into a final division where they vs the winners of the other continents?

You probably know that I like the idea of variable power classes.
But I can get down with Regional classes though, sounds good :cheers:

Until the first corner, where the Lotus outbrakes the hell out of the Holden and carries a higher speed through the corner.

After testing my SS last night, I don't think so. ;) BBC on SS works wonders. :D Plus I'd like to see the Elise catch the SS with 700hp that's one important thing.......CONTROLLABLE ON S2's!! :mischievous:

It took a lot of work last night but I managed to do it. 👍

Go on Mafs, win with high power. :rolleyes:

Take that thing to Trial Mountain, see how good your power does you. :P

Go on Mafs, win with high power. :rolleyes:

Take that thing to Trial Mountain, see how good your power does you. :P

How about I took it to the 'Ring last night and was pumping out 7.05-7.10's all night with it. :eek: Every 2 laps it needs a pit stop (all tyres yellow/orange). But if you want me to take it to TM, I will and I might add the Captain on there too (El Capitan).

*added bit* Just completed a quick test of Trial Mountain.

Time: 1.30.596. On S2's aswell. It gets very tricky there in some places.

*added bit* Just completed a quick test of Trial Mountain.

Thats not bad, considering you have 700bhp. My S2000 does that kind of time with just over half that power. :sly:

A very relaxed 1:28.493 in Murderer.

MurdererBanner.jpg

689hp, 1451kg. S3s.

First run at Trial.

It better do 1:15. :P

Yea im pretty sure it can do that. Note, originally the car was tuned on Mid-Field and GVS (flat surfaces). Tracks that would be pretty logical for an F1 or P1 car to be driven on. So my current set-up is totally off target. First few seconds of the race I bottomed out in the shicane, spent and hit the ouside pit wall but I was still rolling at about 40. Keeping this thing in check while going over unleveled ground was fun but I can see plain as day where I could cut time down. With the crash noted I still pulled this in the first lap.

xjtime.jpg

I didn't intend to drive this car on a track like this but now im curious. Maybe tomorrow I mite create a set-up for Trial Mountain

A very relaxed 1:28.493 in Murderer.

MurdererBanner.jpg

689hp, 1451kg. S3s.

First run at Trial.

RJ, do your oil change dude. :P

And 2 BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG differences between us. I have NO weight reduction. ;) AND, S2's on my car vs S3's on yours. 👍

So my 1.30 is still a decent time. :D

So does the SS, hence the trickyness in some spots. 👍

And I'm 300kg heavier than you with S2's ATM, even worse braking. ;)

Good thing is I've beaten the offline events so all I must do is tune cars and manage requests in my new GT5:P Tuning Garage. Please do check it out, even if you don't have GT5, tell me what you think of the layout.
Hmm.........the list of reviews to do:
MFT's Ford GT and MR2 done.
TTL's Supra SZ-R
MKT's Monaro and Z4 and Ford GT and Saleen S7 and XJ220 (would you cut it out already?;))
shoman's Scuby wagon.

Oh and that MX-5 for AyJay. Mate, if you are reading I'm so sorry for the delay :guilty: I all of a sudden feel like the Prodicle's Son.

Had to quote this again, my memory has gone down the drain. So the list.....

The S7 was postponed in exchange for the XJ220 but, there will be a news update when production continues.

Hey all! I'm sort-of-kind-of-back! Sorry for the protracted absence, but things at school got rough fast, and coupling that with a move and some major IRL car issues have left me pretty much loaded down for the past while. I've got some (read: very little) time back open now though and hopefully I can throw myself back in the fray...

Anyone want to do me a HUGE solid and PM me a quick rundown on what's been happening to save me combing back through all the posts? :cheers:

Hey all! I'm sort-of-kind-of-back! Sorry for the protracted absence, but things at school got rough fast, and coupling that with a move and some major IRL car issues have left me pretty much loaded down for the past while. I've got some (read: very little) time back open now though and hopefully I can throw myself back in the fray...

Anyone want to do me a HUGE solid and PM me a quick rundown on what's been happening to save me combing back through all the posts? :cheers:

Done and done, welcome back :cheers: Let the good times roll.

Welcome back CLS. 👍👍 Finally we can get around and do what I've been waiting two months to do. ;)

Watch this forum people's for a nice surprise. :D

Latest Posts

Back