The Nissan Pic's Thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter miniMADness
  • 241 comments
  • 8,800 views
:drool: Those R32 wallpapers are awesome! Thank you!
 
Gotta salute the everyday drivers as-well dont we??

nissancars.jpg
 
Originally posted by VIPERGTSR01
i also love the stagea although its alittle heavy (autech 260RS is 1700kg's)


Hey can you post more pictures of the silver R33 you posted in this post (post above)?

Thanks.


-Mark
 
gtr_guy...I have to say that I officially love you ;)
 
Those are some awesome pics, keep up the good work ppl and POWER TO THE NISSAN :p
 
check the pain this R32 GTR must be feeling....ouch!!!
 

Attachments

  • redline1.jpg
    redline1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 106
Ok here are two 600 HP GTRS and a 550 HP 300ZX, the blue R33 is owned by a friend of mine in japan and is going to be featured by option magazine :D
cars1_003.jpg
cars1_010.jpg

cars1_011.jpg
 
this is the R32 Autech version 2.6 (skyline)
 

Attachments

  • r32autech.jpeg
    r32autech.jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 112
I made this as my next abstract entry for the photoshop comp :)
 

Attachments

  • gtrsig.jpg
    gtrsig.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 107
BTW that cars for sale it only has 31000km's on it (but that may be tampered with)
 
GTR-guy, got anymore pics of that GT-R you used in the PS'ed picture....it looks nice.:cool:
 
Originally posted by 300ZX_lover
GTR-guy, got anymore pics of that GT-R you used in the PS'ed picture....it looks nice.:cool:

Yeah I got a few of em, I'll post em tonight when I get home, right now I'm in hell....ahem I mean school..
 
they must be tired of you posting pics:D
 
Originally posted by VIPERGTSR01
they must be tired of you posting pics:D

Blah, once I get gallery configured I can host them on my site, untill then they have to deal with it. :lol:
 
just copy and paste the url in to your browser, i think the parenthases are messing up the img tags...
 
Hey gtr guy did you make those? They look real good if you rendered those or whatever you call it.
 
this is a pic i like
 

Attachments

  • gtrnoses.jpeg
    gtrnoses.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 67
VIPERGTSR01, Do you have any pic's of your skyline?
then I could say "I saw the car before he showed the pic"!
 
Back