The Nissan Pic's Thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter miniMADness
  • 241 comments
  • 8,800 views
i dont have any digital photos only developed photos, i am getting a digi cam soonish (a month or two), so when that happens i will post pics
 
more fronts
 

Attachments

  • skyfronts2.jpg
    skyfronts2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 84
Gee, why don't you just make it a Skyline thread ...


I was talking with a friend the other night about the truck from Back to the Future. The Nissan Hard Body - original Nissan small truck. Even by today's standards that truck is awesome. Has anyone seen pictures of it on the `Net?
 
Originally posted by LoudMusic
Gee, why don't you just make it a Skyline thread ...


I was talking with a friend the other night about the truck from Back to the Future. The Nissan Hard Body - original Nissan small truck. Even by today's standards that truck is awesome. Has anyone seen pictures of it on the `Net?

yeah i know of the truck you mean, but i dont know of any pics of it without searching google
 

Attachments

  • doluck33.jpeg
    doluck33.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 74
Originally posted by LoudMusic
Gee, why don't you just make it a Skyline thread ...


I was talking with a friend the other night about the truck from Back to the Future. The Nissan Hard Body - original Nissan small truck. Even by today's standards that truck is awesome. Has anyone seen pictures of it on the `Net?

The 720's?

426334_1_full.jpg
 
Seems familiar. Though his was bg and black, 4x4 up on big nobby tires, and it had the rollbar in the truck bed with the light rack.
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
tufftruck23.jpg

Hey, now you're getting there. I'm going to have to watch the movie again to really figure it out.
 
It was a Toyota? No way ... I could have sworn it was a Nissan. But that looks like it, so I guess you're right.

I'll be leaving now - enjoy your thread (:
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

ahhh, why do you post a pic like that
 
yeah i know, i can see i isnt a GTR


this is a GTS25T that is from a import performance shop in my home city, it produced 350rwkw's. the web site its from is http://www.japanesemotorsport.com.au/

notice they managed to put GTR pumped gaurds on it
 

Attachments

  • r3311.jpg
    r3311.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 107
Originally posted by VIPERGTSR01
yeah i know, i can see i isnt a GTR


Yeah, I love that car. To me, it's exactly what I would want my R33 to look like (assuming I had one).
Is the video of it doing donuts in the parking lot still on the site? I can't seem to find it in my movies folder. :(


-Mark
 
Hey does anyone here have any pics or wallpapers of the Nismo 400r that are at least bigger than 800X600 thanks.
 
I'll post a few pictures of my G35...I know technically it isn't a Nissan, but it is sold as the Nissan Skyline 350GT Coupe in Japan so hopefully you won't hold anything against me! :p

IMG_6437.sized.jpg


IMG_6455.sized.jpg


IMG_6451.sized.jpg


IMG_6478.sized.jpg
 
Originally posted by Jordan
I'll post a few pictures of my G35...I know technically it isn't a Nissan, but it is sold as the Nissan Skyline 350GT Coupe in Japan so hopefully you won't hold anything against me! :p


I love the G35 sport coupe, real sexy, you should buy a 350Z TT kit for that bad boy! :drool:
 
Originally posted by Monster7


Denzo!! :lol:

Denzo is fairly popular here in adelaide, there is even a member here named after him


Originally posted by Jordan
I'll post a few pictures of my G35...I know technically it isn't a Nissan, but it is sold as the Nissan Skyline 350GT Coupe in Japan so hopefully you won't hold anything against me! :p

its nissan enough for me, nice car BTW 👍
 
Back