The Northumberland Off-Road Rebels Club (Now taking registration!)

So I am thinking about doing one last lobby within Horizon 3. The idea of this lobby is two fold - one, serve as a final sort of send off to the game, but also serve as a test bed for the ideas that I have regarding the club with regards to adding races, and also to give new members an idea of what is to come generally for the club.

It will be on either September 22nd or 23rd, the last weekend before FH4's early access starts.

I have decided that this will take place on the 22nd, at 1:30 CST. Adjust to your time zone accordingly.

I'll be sending out Xbox Live friend requests to those that I haven't sent out already, please accept them, and i'll invite you into the party so that it's easier for those with microphones to be communicated towards.

A reminder for the lobby coming up on the 22nd, to those that don't remember, or are new, that these are the vehicles allowed for Horizon 3:

EXTREME OFF-ROAD:

2016 Jeep Trailcat

2007 Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT38

2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter

BUGGIES:

2016 Ariel Nomad

2012 Hot Wheels Rip Rod

The various Polaris RZR’s

OFFROAD:

2017 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor (and the Horizon Edition, and the race truck)

2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor (and the Shelby edition)

1975 Ford Bronco

2006 Hummer H1 Alpha

1970 International Scout 800A

2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

2014 Terradyne Gurkha LAPV

1976 Jeep CJ5 Renegade

1986 Lamborghini LM002

1997 Land Rover Defender 90

1972 Land Rover Series III

2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept

2013 Ram Runner (and the Horizon Edition)

1979 Toyota FJ40

SPORT UTILITY HEROES:

2013 Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 (Though it works best if you get the aero bits that make it look like a stock Grand Cherokee)

CULT CLASSICS:

1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer

1971 Meyers Manx

VANS & UTILITY:
1980 Subaru BRAT GL (And the Horizon Edition)

DurWinning, East Coast, USA, EST. Noob Saibot 007, Xbox One

Also, is it possible I can join for the last FH3 meet? I was in the old club, but I only did a few meets.

Last reminder: I will open the Xbox party and FH3 lobby 30 minutes before, at 1:00. I will make a post on here to signify that I have.

I'll be there, but my controller is messed up so I won't have a mic (I have really bad luck with XB1 controllers). I'm planning on using the FJ as a farewell to Toyota.

Yes. We need to do some more silly races like the Reliant Endro, That was some of the most fun I've had in FH3 for a long while.

EDIT: I'll edit together the footage from the Reliant race an have it up on YouTube before FH4 releases.

Who knew Racing Stock Reliants around Goliath could result in such fun and close racing

GquQWKP.jpg

So. Much. Fun. You know, this is less an off-road club and more a social club for having fun with digital cars, and I am fine with that.

In fact, I propose a slight change in the name to the Northumberland Off-Road Social Club.

So. Much. Fun. You know, this is less an off-road club and more a social club for having fun with digital cars, and I am fine with that.

In fact, I propose a slight change in the name to the Northumberland Off-Road Social Club.

If you wanted to be really specific it should be "Northumberland Social Club That's Geared Towards, But Not Strictly Limited To, Off-Road Vehicles." :lol:

Hopefully I will have a new controller by the time we start the FH4 club and do the inevitable Peel races (:nervous:) so I can participate in the conversation.

I decided to spend some proper time with the demo and I think the map is going to be much more suited for this sort of thing just based on the accessible area. :D

There's a really cool waterfall bridge thing that would make an awesome photo op.

Last edited:
That took an annoyingly long time to upload. But here is the Reliant Race for any that missed it and wants a taste of what this club could be when FH4 releases.
YouTube was still processing the video at the time of me posting this, but 1440P60FPS will be available soon.

I also got another vid of some of the other random fun we had coming soon.

I don't think I ever told you how much I love that "Only newbs drive S2 X" on the front of your Reliant.

So Glad FH4 will let you enter Photomode While in online freeroam. Will make for much better YouTube Thumbnails. I didn't take enough Drone mode screenshots from this weekend meetup, so I had to make due with what I had.

Here is the custom thumbnail I made for the second vid which is a montage of some of the fun stuff I recorded.
Currently uploading and set up for automatic release at Noon CST on Tuesday.
uqWOZ4m.jpg

I want to record loads more content for my Channel when FH4 releases

I got my hands on Forza Horizon 4 yesterday, and there's one thing I have to say: this game was basically tailored for this club. Have fun, folks. 👍

This still taking signups?

AudiMan2011 - Moray, Scotland / GMT / Quattro Saltire / Xbox One

Won the Jaguar F-Pace, put the off-road preset kit on it, drove it all over Glen Rannoch and the hills on the north side of the map, could not believe how much fun it was. I hope these off-road kits are legal because they are so much fun. The north side of this map is off-roading heaven.

Didn't see this thread until now; hopefully it's not too late to send in a reservation?

cartrucks - PNW, USA / PST / Cartrucks / PC

Back