The Northumberland Off-Road Rebels Club (Now taking registration!)

@cartrucks and @AudiMan2011 you're both in.

I'm considering making another test lobby like what I did in FH3 earlier. I want to see how mainly how the convoy system is going to work, considering that until further notice, we can't exactly use private lobbies. it will probably be around the 7th, around 1:30, 2:00 CST. as a result, i'm probably going to bump the actual start for the club to the 13th or 14th, barring any changes.

if you think you can make the test lobby, please clap (and like this)

I'm considering making another test lobby like what I did in FH3 earlier. I want to see how mainly how the convoy system is going to work, considering that until further notice, we can't exactly use private lobbies. it will probably be around the 7th, around 1:30, 2:00 CST. as a result, i'm probably going to bump the actual start for the club to the 13th or 14th, barring any changes.

I don’t think I’ll be able to make it. I’m going to be with my girlfriend on the 7th. But keep me informed as to how this will work.

Count me in. The server issues with the PC version of the game seem to be sorted now, so I haven't had any issues getting online the last 2 days. At least, no issues that arn't directly related to my internet provider being dumb.

Posted a while back but never got a response. Hoping to join?
Massachusetts USA/ EST/ CreamyNute11a/ XBOX

Nevermind. Didn't realize that this weekend was Canadian Thanksgiving, and I will be busy on Sunday. As a result, the test lobby is cancelled. However, we are still go for the actual club start next weekend.

I would like to join, but my kids keep my weekends pretty busy. I'm mostly on in the late evenings (EST) - will there be anything going on during that time, at least once in a while?

Nevermind. Didn't realize that this weekend was Canadian Thanksgiving, and I will be busy on Sunday. As a result, the test lobby is cancelled. However, we are still go for the actual club start next weekend.
Kind of a bummer, But it would have interfered with the Premiere for the New Season of Doctor Who anyways. At least now I don't have to resort to watching it later on my DVR.

At the airport, there are four ramps next to the shipping containers, two on each side. You can't jump from one ramp to the opposite ramp because they don't line up. What that means is you can have four cars jumping at the same time, all passing each other in mid-air over the shipping containers. Since it seems highly unlikely that all four drivers will be able to pause their games at the same time to take a photo, someone would have to be in a drone hovering off to the side and try to take a screenshot to capture the aerial ballet. Just seems like something worth trying.

Not necessarily. Photomode freezes all other cars in place so you can get eh photo, So only one person needs to enter photomode while in the air and all the other cars will bee frozen mid-air on their screen. The Drone would be useful for getting video of the jump though.

This is it. This is the big one.

The first, maiden voyage of the club in FH4.

The lobby is set for the 14th, at 1:30 CST.

The theme is Anything Goes. (Based on the list found within the first post) A quick reminder that only one person can use a rally car or the Unimog at a time.

We will be starting from Ambleside, heading south and skipping past the Festival site, and further south down to the beach before ending up at the Lighthouse beyond Bamburgh Castle.

If you can make it, like this post.

I would have stuck around longer but a disconnect and 2 crashes in a single day is about as much as I'm willing to deal with in 1 day. Hopefully things are more stable next time. :cheers:

A few pics I snapped During today's meetup.

4XMH01M.jpg

JrYIdXe.jpg

i9mYcMc.jpg

I'm considering doing a test for a Friday night lobby, the 26th of October, at around 7:30, 8:00 PM CST. Would anyone be interested?

I might be able to make that. I might sound horrible because I’m coming down with a cold, but I’ll try to make it.

I might be late to the shenanigans. I forgot I switched hours with a co-worker, so I'm starting three hours later than normal today.

Sorry I didn't make it, I ended up going out last night and getting an Xbox One X and Red Dead Redemption 2.

You can count me in for this weekend. My Family isn't big into holidays and since my sister moved to Illinois I only have 2 family members in the same state as me. So I was planning on just sitting around working on my Fallout4 and KSP mods.

Back