The NRS Kart Cup *Race 8/4/13 6pm GMT*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 1,028 comments
  • 40,856 views
I'm relunctantly in R2
 
There goes my previously jolly mood.

Rage racing isn't gonna help my driving.
 
R2 was fun enough, I feel horrible for sparky... Anyway, yes Jrs should discontinue...
 
I just can't race effectively when I can't amount the mood to do it.
 
Boy. That was was ugly...
 
Lag sure knows how to ruin your day....
 
Solutions?
 
I say we re-do it in a public lounge.
 
Hmm... Ok, hopefully that'll make a difference.
 
This is so disastrous I even got a headache.
 
I think after that, I dont know if it was lag or not, but some people won't be returning to the NRS...
 
I don't know if to leave or stay here for you and my own sake and sanity.

My head hurts.
 
Yup, and that sadly reminds me the Clio Cup, again...
 
We need to make sure we start on time. Because of the delay I only got 2 laps before I had to leave. I knew I was going to miss R2 but I was hoping to complete R1. But I will say that those 2 laps were full of lag.
 
Yup, and that sadly reminds me the Clio Cup, again...
dont-you-say-that-gif.gif
 
Im now willing to make it all 100's. IF Its a Group A and Group B for the Integrity of Points. All Juniors will be 100's in a group B classification. And all 100's will become Group A.

We will start on time, with a race countdown auto-start. No eating dinner to hold the race :rolleyes:
 
I'm ****ing serious about this regardless of headaches.
 
I really had a fun race with Jam_my21. If everyone were that respectful...
 
Juniors were respectful... Cant Say the same for 100's 👎:(
 
Im now willing to make it all 100's. IF Its a Group A and Group B for the Integrity of Points. All Juniors will be 100's in a group B classification. And all 100's will become Group A.

We will start on time, with a race countdown auto-start. No eating dinner to hold the race :rolleyes:

Thanks nas
 
Yeah Mel. We had good time but it was still boring. Passing was very difficult. And those bumps from 100cc not nice :(
I really had a fun race with Jam_my21. If everyone were that respectful...
 


It will eventually be done processing. Eventually.
 
Note: As of the next event (The CSR5 Redo) The classes will still be different however the entire field shall run 100cc Karts. Sorry for the change but do to lack of participation the Juniors have not become fun. All numbers and colors will transfer to the 100s.

Proposal
The former Junior Users run the DLC 100's and the original 100's run the PDI's, so there is no confusion as to which class is which.
 
Back