The NRS Kart Cup *Race 8/4/13 6pm GMT*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 1,028 comments
  • 40,859 views
Sorry to say this, but:

1: you'll need to use the link in the OP
2: there's only space Jr, and that's only for 1 driver, not to mention teams.

You guys can be put on reserve if you wish?
 
Sorry to say this, but:

1: you'll need to use the link in the OP
2: there's only space Jr, and that's only for 1 driver, not to mention teams.

You guys can be put on reserve if you wish?

I already made it clear that there's no way we can make every race. If a reserve is our only shot getting in, then that's what we'll take. We don't race Jr. I'd rather a 500 to that POS. I know Carnby doesn't like it either.
As far as the link on the OP...
I'll be filling that out shortly.
Just a quick question, what's with the easy schedule?
 
Last edited:
Hmm... Well if people consistantly dont show up, or quit, you two will be the first in the replacement list. 👍 Unfortunantly, you may not end up on the same team. But Ill see what I can do ;)

Easy Schedule? You mean tracks that are flat? They are so the kart can actually race there effectively...
 
OP Updated/Fixed Minor Errors 👍 Go take a look :)
 
Easy Schedule? You mean tracks that are flat? They are so the kart can actually race there effectively...

Regardless of what car you run on those circuits, it will be easy. I've ran the 100s and 125s on 90% of the circuits on this game, and the only time we've ever had an issue with a flat surface... was the ring (Ex Muhle is a bitch). As long as the karts stay off of the curbstones, there's no issue.
 
Well there you go. I think its better to focus on the other racers (Like The Epicness of race 2 at Tsubuka) Than saying "OK Go high in turn 5 so my kart doesn't explode."
 
Well there you go. I think its better to focus on the other racers (Like The Epicness of race 2 at Tsubuka) Than saying "OK Go high in turn 5 so my kart doesn't explode."

One turn out of... 183. Plus you can take any line through there, just take it easy and it's okay.
Coming from someone that's crazy enough to do wet races in karts, I don't think I quite qualify for saying what's hard and what isn't but some of the best kart races I've had were at Nur, Sarthe, Suzuka, and GVS: East.
 
Not reffering to Nurb. The elevation change is what messes it up on top of curbs. I see the curbs as a part of the track. It wouldnt be there if it wasnt. And clipping Curbs at tracks like Sarthe GV and Nurb will surely flip the kart. PD has some unique physics for karts... And I would never say that a track is easy. Actually flat tracks are some of the hardest. Theres no banking so its hard to keep up to speed, and keep control of the kart. And the competition thats in this series will take practice. Jus' Sayin'.
 
Good luck guys, hope your race ends well.
 
Whoa, Buck and Akmuq are in? Yeah!
 
Today practice: i'll might be little late but i'll try to make it anyway.
 
Ok guys. I'm alive, well and fighting Wombats and Pokemon :sly:

Today's practice is at???
 
Practice? ... Ok quess not ...
 
Last edited:
Like I said earlier I this week I'm in scotland so can't race but may the best man win
 
I'll organize today's practice.

Whoever wants to show up, at their own leisure, I don't give a **** if you want to show up or not.
 
You're not very happy today... :(
 
No I'm not :mad:

My mood was lost this morning....

I was angrier but I went to get a haircut, I thought stuff out and got relieved alittle.
 
I'm not either, I think I should play some pursuits in NFS to get the anger off.
 
I'm not either, I think I should play some pursuits in NFS to get the anger off.
I'll go get some shots off of my cars in GT5 to relieve my rage 👍

Nice battle today. Problem is I progressively got slower for some reason, also my spontaneous brake pull when battling you and storm worked to screw me over as well :(

Fuji isn't my favorite track either (Shadows don't help it much in the detail department).
 
So, ah, how many Jrs plan on racing today? Let's start a list?

1: rallymorten
 
So, ah, how many Jrs plan on racing today? Let's start a list?

1: rallymorten
:(

All I'm seeing for our class is OLLY right now.
 
I would like to note. Please during practice sparky, when the time is 6pm GMT, then we start at 6pm. Not 5:30, its okay to start at, say5:45/5:50but seriously... If you guys apparently practiced 40 min early then it was like, "Where is everyone!?" for me and mort yesterday...
 
Last edited:
I would like to note. Please during practice sparky, when the time is 2pm GMT, then we start at 2pm. Not 1:30, its okay to start at, say 1:45/1:50 but seriously... If you guys apparently practiced 40 min early then it was like, "Where is everyone!?" for me and mort yesterday...
I'm not in a GMT time zone I think.

I didn't practice yesterday at all. I was angry, I was unhappy, I was in conflict with everyone in my house and I wasn't playing GT5.
 
Ok, then a suppose nobody wanted to show for practice sessions :(

But that also applies to Friday
 
Yet my **** is getting up to my head again :(
 
Just sent you my request...
It's time.
 
When's the lobby open?
 
I'm in my lobby with OLLY.
 
EDIT: Tree'd
 
Back