The NRS Kart Cup *Race 8/4/13 6pm GMT*

I think they're gone now. One of them thanks to our GTP moderators ;).
tumblr_ls38f20KXj1qkwxno.jpg

Group B :drool:

We could work this way.

2 short 8 lap sprint races per heat.

Cars allowed are any group B car in GT5 limited to 565pp.

Last edited:
So...no more series? I miss one race and the series ends? Looks like I was holding everything together while staying mid pack!

sparkytooth
Group B :drool:

We could work this way.

2 short 8 lap sprint races per heat.

Cars allowed are any group B car in GT5 limited to 565pp.

Objection!

Only if point to point rally my way :sly: no Mel, not the 3-lap system, better yet, this one's completely idiot-proof :)

Morten fits into that European night bird thing. He's the one I'm trying to convince here. I don't have to convince you, you already joined. :lol:

Morten, ITCC will finish this season. You should join, and hopefully you can actually finish a championship.

ITCC_Andrew
Morten fits into that European night bird thing. He's the one I'm trying to convince here. I don't have to convince you, you already joined. :lol:

Morten, ITCC will finish this season. You should join, and hopefully you can actually finish a championship.

Hey, I'd like to do that, but it's a bit too late timewise for me to make all races.. At least I'd need some very good arguments to convince my parents, those are the ones to convince :lol:

Though, I'd gladly do a guest appearance in one or two "good weeks" :)👍

I just might give rallying a chance again. I have some kick-what-you-sit-on stages to use for it :D

Guest appearance races: Trial Mountain ITCC race (it's a classic,) and maybe Madrid. :)

The rallying idea seems cool. :)

ITCC_Andrew
Guest appearance races: Trial Mountain ITCC race (it's a classic,) and maybe Madrid. :)

The rallying idea seems cool. :)

I dunno.. Would they be on weekends like the one coming up? Those are the weeks I'm pretty sure I could do it :)

..and now my brain's got in that mode again, it never stops :lol:

ITCC_Andrew
Fridays, 9:30 your time? What about weekends?

This coming weekend is the pre-season test at Cape Ring South.

IKR? They have the idea that it's not good to play "that late".. If only they knew about the good weeks :lol:

Checking the schedule to see where I might make it 👍

Edit: unless there are more pre-seasons it looks like I could make the even races.. How epic would it be if a rookie takes the win in the last race of the grand finale? :sly:

Last edited:
I didn't get around to looking at them today, but I know for certain Sparky took 1st, I was 2nd and Mel, due to family trouble, 3rd in race one

Race Results? I'd like to announce a champion of some sort :(
I've got the replay :D

I trust Morten on that one. Mel rage spun out while Olly was in 4th (He spun out earlier), Wilfred was even behinder, Morten and I took the last lap battle and I took 1st and Morten 2nd.

Just in case I have the replay.

sparkytooth
I've got the replay :D

I trust Morten on that one. Mel rage spun out while Olly was in 4th, Wilfred was even behinder, Morten and I took the last lap battle and I took 1st and Morten 2nd.

Just in case I have the replay.

Plenty of wheel-on-wheel on that last lap. I could've gone all-in in Mels unfortunate hairpin (I was already on your inside) but, well.. :(

Still haven't decided if I should go with WGT, F3500, the 7's or rallying :confused:

Plenty of wheel-on-wheel on that last lap. I could've gone all-in in Mels unfortunate hairpin (I was already on your inside) but, well.. :(

Still haven't decided if I should go with WGT, F3500, the 7's or rallying :confused:
Me neither :(

I would like WGT or the Lucky 7 series.

Latest Posts

Back