The Offical SuperJoint Ritual Worshipping ThreadMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter HATEKORE
  • 182 comments
  • 8,438 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problems guys keept it underground hardcore old school
 
Any SuperJoint Ritual updates?

Got any confirmation on being allowed to post the bootlegs and pictures of Phil looking angry?
 
no word on it yet, if i dont hear anything ill consult one of the moderators and see if i can put this awesome hardcore underground true metal kings of metal videos up
 
Excellent, look forward to it.

I was just listening to a bit of SJR before. I don't mind. They're a band that would be better live than recorded.
 
Keep it hardcore old school true metal underground my minion
 
HATEKORE, I'm not your minion.
 
Hahaha, I don't think so.
 
I just started listening to this band. They are pretty cool. But I wouldn't worship them.
 
I don't exactly think I would worship any band, but certain people have their choices, and HATEKORE seems to just have his own personal shrine to SJR.
 
I am a christian so I don't really worship anything but God.
 
I don't worship anyone: God, Satan or SuperJoint Ritual.
 
why would someone actually worship a band though? It is really pretty weird.
 
this band is original therefore needs to be worshiped
 
no, not needing worship. awesome band, but no worship.
 
band needs worship god doesnt
 
Hmm, what does Phil worship?
 
HATEKORE
band needs worship god doesnt

hey, don't insult my religion. band needs no worship.

and Superjoint ritual is not a religion.
 
HATEKORE
band needs worship god doesnt
Your right and wrong at the same time. Don't worship a band or God.
 
Silverzone
hey, don't insult my religion. band needs no worship.

and Superjoint ritual is not a religion.

when did i mention your religion? or do you think there is only one god and that is your god? Now your insulting other religions keep god out of SJR worshipping thread, band needs worship other false idols do not
 
HATEKORE
when did i mention your religion? or do you think there is only one god and that is your god? Now your insulting other religions keep god out of SJR worshipping thread, band needs worship other false idols do not

Again I agree with Hatekore on this one, He did not mention christianism anywhere. BTW there are different gods for different people, its what they belive in, Hatekore worships SJR, I worship Satan, so what?
 
Lets just not make this into a debate about religion. ;)
 
HATEKORE
when did i mention your religion? or do you think there is only one god and that is your god? Now your insulting other religions keep god out of SJR worshipping thread, band needs worship other false idols do not
dammit, you said "Band Needs worship not god" My religion worships God, and you said God needs no worship. so basically you insulted MY religion, but I agree this shouldn't be turned into a religion debating thread. so I will end the "argument" right now with: SJR are cool. I really do like the band, but I wouldn't worship them.
 
Silverzone
dammit, you said "Band Needs worship not god" My religion worships God, and you said God needs no worship. so basically you insulted MY religion, but I agree this shouldn't be turned into a religion debating thread. so I will end the "argument" right now with: SJR are cool. I really do like the band, but I wouldn't worship them.

are you bagging out my god now (SJR)?
 
Are you here just to cause trouble? He just said to end the argument politely.
 
HATEKORE
are you bagging out my god now (SJR)?
Dude, I thought this thread was about Superjoint Ritual, the band, not religion.
 
Silverzone
hey, don't insult my religion. band needs no worship.

and Superjoint ritual is not a religion.
Who says it isn't a religion?

And why is it an inferior religion to your religion?

I want answers, and I want them quickly.
 
Klostrophobic
Who says it isn't a religion?
Exactly. A religion, technically, is based around an object of which the followers worship (with some exceptions of course). HATEKORE and his "minions" worship SuperJoint Ritual. I think that is a religion.
 
Maybe if he had some minions :lol:.
 
i have minions and ill unleash them upon you in time
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back