The Offical SuperJoint Ritual Worshipping ThreadMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter HATEKORE
  • 182 comments
  • 8,438 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
dammit, I ended the ****ing argument very politely and you started it again. please don't cause trouble, I don't wanna argue about religion any more, I even said SJR was cool.
 
Silverzone
dammit, I ended the ****ing argument very politely and you started it again. please don't cause trouble, I don't wanna argue about religion any more, I even said SJR was cool.
I know you did, but some people, like Hatekore, don't care, they wanna continue arguing until they win.

Shouldn't we be discussing the band Superjoint Ritual?
 
no this is the worship thread not the discussion thread
 
You can't worship by discussing?

How are you meant to worship them in a thread, HATEKORE, without discussing them?
 
This dude doesn't makes sense at all. this thread is about sjr, and If you wanna worship SJR, go on with it, but If it goes any further, you are on your way to the ignore list. I WANNA TALK ABOUT SJR, Anyone heard "Waiting For The Turning Point"? It is the only SJR song I have heard, but It is so good, I wanna buy the album..
 
Yeah, I have the album that it's off. It's not bad.
 
I got it off the MTV2 Headbangers Ball CD.
 
just thought id give this a bump, havent been active lately but ive still been worshipping hope you have to
 
HATEKORE
every post he bags them out its obvious he isnt true to the underground metal like me, sorry if i sound like im preeching but i did make this thread to introduce new members to the all mighty SJR and to worship them, how do i post pictures up. I have some pictures of phil looking angry id like to share with you

You're aware that "underground" isn't a genre, right? It's just bands that aren't famous. Hell, my friend's group The Riffs could be considered underground just because they play in their garage. Everyone who's in a band or raps or sings or whatever could be interpreted as underground.

Even Manson was underground, do you think Marilyn Manson was instantly famous? No. He put out about 3 or 4 CD's before anyone knew who he was.
 
All great rappers started underground, many are still there.
 
Either way I've recently come to the conclusion that SJR's guitarist/basist/whatever-the-hell-they've-made-their-string-instrument-sound-likeist has no skill.
 
Why'd you bump it HATEKORE? Isnt it obvious that we dont wanna talk about SJR?
 
PS - SJR are not screamo, learn something about music before you talk, also you listen to Marilyn Manson.... lowest of all lows.

Silverzone - I bumped it because many GTP posters are Loyal SJR fans, in fact i know of one who posts on here quite often that loves SJR, he lives pretty close to me aswell!

and please refrain from talking about rap in the SJR worship thread

this is not something Phil (god) would be happy about
 
Sheesh, I'm all for supporting and being loyal to a band (ie: my current avatar, title and signature combo) but don't you think you're taking it a little bit too far?

I'm not bagging you or anything like that so please don't take offense ;)
 
Theres two types of fans, music fans and SUPERJOINT RITUAL FANS
 
Oh right, I guess I'm a music fan then.
 
yep SJR fans need a certain level of dedication and love for the band who has inspired millions, unfortuantly you do not have this level of dedication
 
If SJR is sooooo underrground, how have they inspired millions of people? And I agree with Taurine, just becuase Thrice is my favorite band, Im not gonna try and get everyone to be my Uber Thrice worshiping minions. And FYI I do listen to SJR, i just think you have taken your support of the band into a sorta creepy stalker position.
 
the underground is made up of many people, bands have stolen SJR's ideas and implemented them into their own music, see my posts about pink floyd earlier, these bands then take all the credit for it, rape it to the mainstream and horde all the cash.
 
always have and always will, never sell out!
 
There is no way you can compare SJR to Pink Floyd..
 
i actually compared Pink Floyd to SJR, in my earlier posts please read up
 
but what I was getting at, is there is no similarities.
 
HATEKORE
the underground is made up of many people

That kinda defeats the definition of underground then, doesn't it? And if millions are listening to them, that sounds a little bit like your dreaded trendy bands.
 
thats exactly what I was saying.... I dont think he gets it...SJR ARE NO WHERE NEAR UNDERGROUND...they are mainstream.
 
So what rituals must ones perform before worshipping?

Losing most their brain cells and their hearing?
 
I have one question. Well, two, really.

1. Who the hell are "SuperJoint Ritual"?

2. Who the hell is "Phil" and why does he look so much like David Beckham?
 
Famine
I have one question. Well, two, really.

1. Who the hell are "SuperJoint Ritual"?

2. Who the hell is "Phil" and why does he look so much like David Beckham?
It's a band slapped together by the lead singer of Pantera, Phil Anselmo. Since the 'David Beckham' bit was actually sneaky attempt to get a third question in, I won't answer it.
HATEKORE
the underground is made up of many people, bands have stolen SJR's ideas and implemented them into their own music, see my posts about pink floyd earlier, these bands then take all the credit for it, rape it to the mainstream and horde all the cash.
Ummmm, I have to ask, but do you have any concept of reality? You do realize that SJR was founded in about 2001?

So just exactly how many bands could have 'stolen their ideas' since they have been around for less than 4 years, and to date they have put out 1 album (in 2002)?

And for the record, I refuse to worship anything. Worship is for the obsessed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back