The Official Drift Competition Thread Registration

• Thread starter Thio
  • 175 comments
It's not that I don't think it could perform well, it's just I haven't gotten the hang of an FR again since I've been driving my ZZII so much :P My viper already has it's drifts in replay so I don't have to worry about it. Thanks Thio.

💡 I have a suggestion (hope it hasn't been one already)
What about individual awards given to drifters who displayed one of a kind of or the best of a kind of event. Such as:

1) Most Smoke
2) Closest to gaurdrail, wall, etc
3) Coolest presentation of a drift

Stuff like that. What do you think? Just a suggestion.

That sounds good. We should do that on June 9th when every participant enters their entry in:)

Nice suggestion there vinkento 👍

Thio, you need proof of my drifting abilities for my entry to be final correct? does it have to be a picture or small video of each of my entries or just one to prove?

Ok, I think this happens to me because I have 4 exams coming, and I'm not very good at english.:banghead:

Originally posted by LanEvo
that's when the entries have to be in. the COMPETITION begins on the 9th ;)

Please tell me what "entries" means. And how is going to be the competition (choosing the track...etc.), just to make it clear.

an entry (singular form of entries) is a person that will be competing in a competition. It simply defines the state of being accepted as a competitor.

crap id better rip quick but when i upload where do i upload to!!??
how can i get the **** on the site!/ o btw my capture card lags :embarrassed: i got skillz but clueless about how to get my **** up on the site 4 u guys 2 see:irked: so plz help!!, thanks:)

upload it to either LanEvo's sn or lifestream's sn. Their sn is in their profile. If you can send it to me @ my email address, then that would be cool!

Lifestream, where can I download the videos? I wanna start judging them since I have 56k connection!!!! :irked:

Thio, i got my memory card back so im going to sign up ASAP!
Sign me up for

Divison : Exhibition
- Class : Amateur
Car : Tom's X540 Chaser (J)

GT40, MR, Race drift :)

hey thio your entering the same category an everything twice?? i dunno if we should do that...

hey i wanna get in it too, because i can uploaded my video, have you guys seen Akina_86's video i post it on, go check it out, anyways i want to get in it!!!!!!!!!!

Back