The Official Glitch/Bugs Thread

• Thread starter 87chevy
  • 237 comments
Small_Fryz
if i mod a car at wheel arch angels and leave it in the garage for too long the paintjob goes and the car is just plain white. lol
Aha! That's happened to me too. I had a Sultan in my Doherty Garage with a custom paint job and although the wheels/bumpers/etc. are still there, the car looks like the custom paint has been painted over in white.

KM.

lol, KM looks like we have the same problems, ahha

Yep the bumpers and all thats there but the car is just white. Its quite annoying to mod a car only to go back to use it and find that the car is eatin.

I got a sanking with hydrolics (this takes a lot of time to wait for it to spawn WITH hydros) only for it to be eatin in my verdant medows car garage, not only did it get eatin but my fcr 900 and my pizza boy got eaten as well in the same garage, the only car left was a barrocks OL. the game lets you put that many cars in the garage why does it eat them. i didnt use any tricks to stuff them in there.

The game seems to have problems remembering every car that you have in many different garages, if you have a number of cars saved.

i posted about a tank spinning and flipping wildly in the air while rampaging and have since seen this happen many many times... pretty soon i think i'll experiment with the tank in a few spots.. maybe there's some kind of tank superjump glitch?

have you guys heard of the "blue hell" glitch that can transport you into secret areas and secret tatoo shops etc? i can show you how to do it with a guide its pretty hard and you need a jet pack the glitch starts in the mansion you can buy near maddoggs.....

im not lieing you can get into ryders house sweets house which are unfinished but are there for looking in and access into area 69.

1. Get a jetpack.

2. Go to the save house just north of Madd Dogg's mansion.

3. Go to the pool in the backyard and go to the corner where the house turns.

4. Go right through the wall and use the jet pack to fly to Area 69.

5. Fly to where the jetpack is until your hitting the wall.

6. Push triangle to ditch the jetpack, you will fall right into blue hell and end up back where the jetpack in the bunker is.

7. Have fun and explore the bunker! You will get a five star when you get almost to the top of the stairs but don't worry, all your fighting is some cops with pistols. If your in need of weapons or armor, there is some armor in the lab and you'll eventully find a combat shot gun in one of the corridors.

EDIT: THIS REQUIRES A CHEAT SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE.

if you still want to try it take out your memory card once you glitch into the wall use the jetpack cheat and fly to area 69 but dont go to high or low and dont shoot a gun otherwise you will respawn into a random place without your jetpack. you will get into a secret building that only has cops in it there is another jetpack there and some guns you will have 5 stars. Try it its quite hard you have to rely on luck really. other hiddin places are ryders house and sweets house.

umm i found 2 more glitches. one is when helicopters crash into shallow water after exploding from a rocket, they sit there with pumes of black smoke and every once in a while the blades start turning again, then stops, then more explosions. then if u turn around for a bit, the helicopter rises out of the water and flies away. then it takes about 5 rockets to kill it. crazy. and another i witnessed was taking over a gang territory near the beach. i was standing on the boardwalk near the lighthouse and the gang members spawned at the bottom of the ocean lol. and with my sniper rifle zoomed all the way i could only just make them out. example of distance would be from one end of the verdant meadows airstrip to the other.

chadv1
umm i found 2 more glitches. one is when helicopters crash into shallow water after exploding from a rocket, they sit there with pumes of black smoke and every once in a while the blades start turning again, then stops, then more explosions. then if u turn around for a bit, the helicopter rises out of the water and flies away. then it takes about 5 rockets to kill it. crazy. and another i witnessed was taking over a gang territory near the beach. i was standing on the boardwalk near the lighthouse and the gang members spawned at the bottom of the ocean lol. and with my sniper rifle zoomed all the way i could only just make them out. example of distance would be from one end of the verdant meadows airstrip to the other.

the easiest way to kill those guys underwater is with the rocket launcher, i've found..

also, sometimes i'll shoot a helicopter and it'll start to fall up instead of down.. when it reaches what i assume is the ceiling it explodes a bunch and dissapears

I was just talking to Juuso (known as RSCosworth on GTP) on MSN, and he explained a couple of things to me, and sent me a screenshot of what happened.

First of all, he and his friend Teemu (also known as MadHypello on GTP) were playing 2 Player Free Roam, and Teemu sliced off Juuso's head with a Katana sword. Juuso was 1 Player, so when he respawned wherever the 2 Player icon was. Now, the funny thing was, Juuso respawned without his head!

When walking around, or riding a bike/bicycle, blood kept spurting everywhere, leaving trails of blood behind him. They didn't try and find a way to fix it, as Juuso loaded up. I'm thinking possibly getting changed (or just putting on facial clothing) or getting a hair-cut could fix it. Possibly saving and loading up.

Either way, a weird glitch that apparantly happens every time.

Garages are starting to eat my cars at an alarming rate. I had 3 motorbikes and a Quadbike stored at the Santa Maria beach safehouse and when I went back, only the Quadbike was there.

And both Verdant Meadows garages are eating cars on me. I've a Monster in the Hangar and it's the only thing the garage won't eat. It's been there for a long while without dissappearing but all sorts of cars and bikes have dissappeared from it. It's far worse than the Vice City bug ever was.

That and garage doors are still behaving weird. I jacked a tank and went to save it in the hangar but I had to sit there for 3 whole minutes before it opened. Meanwhile FBI ranchers were bouncing off me and exploding and I wasn't sure if the Rhino would last much longer.

KM.

I still haven't had anything eaten on San Andreas yet, and I only ever had one thing on Vice City eaten. Weird problem, KM.

me either, i've never had any problem with the garages (dissapearing vehicles or the doors opening).. sometimes i'll walk up to the garage door and it wont open at first, so i take a couple steps back and then walk up to it and it opens every time.. i have at least 1 vehicle in nearly all of my garages too..

I've had the Johnson house garage strip the paint from (and then eat) my custom Savanna. The beachhouse ate my Vortex and police car in a single bite, and the SF main garage stole my Monster.

I see the occasional garage door stick closed, but it seems like it happens when I've got a Loco or Wheel Arch modded car in there. Has anyone else found this? Could it be having trouble loading the custom bits & pieces onto the car model?

The Garage getting stuck for a while glitch does seem to only happen when modded cars are invloved. I had a totally modded Sultan in my SF garage and it took about 10 seconds before it'd open. I drove it out and disposed of it somewhere, now it opens like normal.

When it happened me trying to put a Rhino in the Verdant Meadows hangar, the only modded car was an Infernus, and the only mod if had was nitro. It can't take the game 3 whole minutes to load the nitrous information, you can get your car in and out of Wheel Arch Angels or Transfender without having to wait for the mods to load.

Stupid Rockstar glitches.

KM.

I've found that shooting the door convinces it to open.
If its a smaller garage (like the one at CJ's house) the cars will spawn too close to the door and maybe wedge it shut, I guess shooting at them moves the cars back?

Or I'm just talking out my ạss.

I vote #2.....

Never had a problem other then like integra described--- a second or 2 delay tops.

I don't think I've lost any cars--- but in my game, replacement cars are not hard to come by.... I still have my pink and green modded banshee.....you guys are all jealous I bet....

Oh course we're jealous :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm having a weird gitch lately, dead bodies are staying where they are permantly (until I load up). I've tried going inside houses etc. to see if they'll still be there, done side missions gone on dates etc. Even gone to complete different cities, still there :scared:. It doesn't really bother me but it's very weird. Also the bodies are still completly solid, you can shoot/kick them etc.

that's weird.. earlier today i noticed the same thing.. there were 2 bodies on the path up chilliad for 2 or 3 weeks game time.. went all the way back to the garage in SF, came back and they were still there..

Heres something fun I forgot to post about here:

Go into any store with a countertop between you and the cashier.
Do something mean to a customer (anything that makes the cashiers hands go up).
Walk behind the counter and bump into the cashier until it turns around (facing away from the counter).
Go back to the front of the counter and get out your knife, target the cashier, and press circle when CJs hand is raised.

It doesnt even have to be a cashier, anyone not facing you with something (probably less than 3' wide is best) in between can cause this glitch.

I first noticed that on the mission where you have to steal the Hydra from the container ship... The first guy you get to on the right after you go up the stairs does this same struggle against thin air!

Back