The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 222,956 views
Originally posted by Dark Skyline
though ricers do look terrible, they would not have that kind of 2 demensional look in real life. Your sil-1580 needs a lot more shading also.
those were the stock shades on both cars, so i just went with that
 
please. dont drool over my car, i just had it waxed

protege_tune.gif
 
Suicide Supra's been taken down. too bad for those of you who haven't seen it. :D I want it to be a surprise to some people.
 
looks awsome:tup:, just needs some shading on the doors on the front veiw.
 
here is a little something I did.
The Military Edition 180SX
 

Attachments

  • military_240sx.gif
    military_240sx.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 102
Originally posted by FusionS2000
here is a little something I did.

SICK! Military edition, that's awesome! Takin after No Loser ftom txr3 huh? Heh, good job man.
 
Originally posted by tbgtr34
please. dont drool over my car, i just had it waxed

protege_tune.gif
Looks good Tom, I wish I had PS, so I could do paintjobs like that. The only problem is, no matter how cool the paintjob, rims, and buckets are, it's still a Protege. :D ;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Looks good Tom, I wish I had PS, so I could do paintjobs like that. The only problem is, no matter how cool the paintjob, rims, and buckets are, it's still a Protege. :D ;)

ok. well its got a rb26dett!

wait screw the protege, here SD heres a good base
Celica_drag.gif
 
Originally posted by tbgtr34
ok. well its got a rb26dett!

LOL.................... rb26dett... well now it kicks ass huh?.....

im thinking about naming my first born "RB26DETT"

*goes to ponder on this thought*

BTW> the celica rules... only thing is that the front wheels are too small.......

people dont worry about the color.....wait till it has the MCF paintjob ;)
 
heres my r34 tell me what you think for my first manga car
<<<
 
Check out my new Esoteric Racing garage, with some of my newest creations.
Garage base by Jetta2nr
;)
 

Attachments

  • garage 2.png
    garage 2.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 117
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Check out my new Esoteric Racing garage, with some of my newest creations.
Garage base by Jetta2nr
;)

Damnit, now I wanna amke my own garage. :D
 
Its my first try at a manga car...I used KuruKuruCar's RX-7 as a base and changed it into a RX-7 GT-C....
 

Attachments

  • mazda gt-c.png
    mazda gt-c.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 114
Fourth Round's poll is up! Everyone go ane vote on your favourite. :D
 

Attachments

  • rice.gif
    rice.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 114
Originally posted by trickedoutmazda
Its my first try at a manga car...I used KuruKuruCar's RX-7 as a base and changed it into a RX-7 GT-C....
Not bad for your first car, but you should use a lighter shade for the primary color, so you can see more detail IMHO. ;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Not bad for your first car, but you should use a lighter shade for the primary color, so you can see more detail IMHO. ;)

Yeah, what he said. What is IMO and IMHO? I'm confussled. :confused: Good job on your first car man, alot better than some I've seen.

P.S. Hey your forgot the Suicide Supra on your garage team! J/k, like that garage. i gotta make one for Chaos Racing or team Synergy. :D
 
Originally posted by Chaos Fire
Yeah, what he said. What is IMO and IMHO? I'm confussled. :confused: Good job on your first car man, alot better than some I've seen.

P.S. Hey your forgot the Suicide Supra on your garage team! J/k, like that garage. i gotta make one for Chaos Racing or team Synergy. :D
IMO= in my opinion
IMHO= in my honest opinion
I'm working on a new garage/showroom for all my best tuned cars, but it is going to take quite a while to finish, and it's going to be pretty big. Also, I am going to feature a few cars, that others have done, so everyone work hard on those manga cars, and I'll give you a spot in the Competitors showroom. ;)
 
You should put my VW Bus in there.:lol: Speaking of which I need to do some more things to it.
 
Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
You should put my VW Bus in there.:lol: Speaking of which I need to do some more things to it.
Sure, let me see it when your done, but it has to be really good to make it into the garage, since there isn't going to be that much room. I can only pick 5 competitors cars, so I'm only choosing the very best.;)

Edit: the the garage/showcase will be unveiled on December 10th, just so ya know.;)
 
Originally posted by Craze-Chopper
wats all this garage business....
im getting confused.
Well, if you would just scroll up, you would know what we are talking about.;)
 
Originally posted by ayaxr
this is the r33 I made for stage4 comp...

tunedr33.gif

Awesome realistic skyline. And I like the H2 as well. Great stuff guys, keep it coming.
 
SilviaDrifter can you post the base for the garage please.

EDIT: No need, I found it at the parts store at Mangacar Forum, i thought it would be at the scenery part but, hey, i looked it the wrong place.
 
Back