The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 222,966 views
How do you all like this C/F? I was foolin around in PS. Use it if you want.
 
Did someone by any chance save my Suicide Supra? I can't find it. :D Just tryin to browse my posts,a nd if anyone actually bothered to save it, please post it up here for me. :D
 
Wait, nevermind found it. :D
SUPRAEngine.gif
 
looks like the front fender on the left is rubbing the wheel maybe just recolor those couple of pixels to rubber
 
thats probly the best tune ive seen from u chaos.
 
class... sit down. today we are going to learn what a sleeper is.

post-18-1077446681.gif
post-18-1077447354.gif

rims by omicron, engine by ronin
 
Originally posted by tbgtr34
class... sit down. today we are going to learn what a sleeper is.

post-18-1077446681.gif
post-18-1077447354.gif

rims by omicron, engine by ronin
Very Nice.

Here's a one view car by me... 2004 Honda Civic Coupe
 
heres my latest tunes
Base ronin
exhaust ronin
rims tbgtr34
spoiler silviadrifter
 

Attachments

  • 0s1v.png
    0s1v.png
    3 KB · Views: 75
heres da same thing with different spoiler
doluck spoiler tbgtr34
 

Attachments

  • 0s1v1.png
    0s1v1.png
    3 KB · Views: 130
Erm. I said I was gonna post my Option 350Z. But, I never got to continuing to project. I did the body and painted it orange. Well here it is.
 
1998 Nissan 240SX SE aka Silvia S14.. completely scratch made in paint, pixel by pixel.

NissanSilviaS14.PNG
 
Originally posted by BMW318_DRIFTER
thats probly the best tune ive seen from u chaos.
Well I'm not even the big a fan of that tune. My favorite tune is my yellow 180SX with the custom crap and stuff. :D
 
Originally posted by Darin
Erm. I said I was gonna post my Option 350Z. But, I never got to continuing to project. I did the body and painted it orange. Well here it is.

not bad, ive never seen this car and i dont know if it's meant to be like that but wats up with tha bonnet?
 
i like that version better than the 1st bu i like em both good job. BTW i think u should do the AE86 next.
 
thx guys.. yeah i was thinkin of doin the ae86 next too. either that or the eclipse..
 
Originally posted by BMW318_DRIFTER
not bad, ive never seen this car and i dont know if it's meant to be like that but wats up with tha bonnet?

Thats how it is. Look in last month's SUPER STREET MAGAZINE issue. Or you can simply go to www.superstreetonline.com yourself.
 
we dont get that magazine in Australia...i dont think so anyway but it looks good
 
I don't think we get that mag in australia, I havn't seen it.
 
Hey do any of you guys now about an '03 Civic Hatch base? I got a really good idea for a tune and im just wondering if any of you guys know of a good one.:)
 
Originally posted by drifterboy77
Hey do any of you guys now about an '03 Civic Hatch base? I got a really good idea for a tune and im just wondering if any of you guys know of a good one.:)
There's an EK9 Civic over at the Manga Car Forum. It's not shaded very well, but the base isn't too bad.................. ;)
 
i couldnt find it there but it's probly round there sumwhere
 
i really want to know how to make these little cars, if any1 can help me please reply.
 
You will find anything you need here:
Manga Car Forum

Check out the tutorials, and ask questions......;)
 
is any1 working on any projects..its gotten kinda slow around here.
 
I was making an oreca viper, then I messed around with it for a little fun and accedently saved it!:banghead:
 
Back