The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 222,993 views
Originally posted by BMW318_DRIFTER
SD, you should see if OmicroN could do the comps. He seems reliable but he said a few months back that he was cutting down on MC's. Oh well hopefully someone will do them.

Hmmmm..... It's funny you say that.........


;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Hmmmm..... It's funny you say that.........


;)
:cool: Good to be chosen out of the many out there.:D And to think, I was asked, and I didn't have to beg, lol...
Thank ya for throwing that out there, next comp I guess we'll know who's taking over.:trouble:
 
Originally posted by skip0110

Can I make your name smaller when I use it? Or do you mind if I take it out entirely?
You can take it out entirely, all the MC people will know it's mine.
 
hey, i was working on this for the MC forums comp.

C&C welcome
 

Attachments

  • crx si.png
    crx si.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 84
its too dark and the rims dont fit and go with the car
Rest is good
 
here is a car I just kinda slapped together, and the signature or MCF is above it.
Garage2copy.png
 

Attachments

  • red_onevia.gif
    red_onevia.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 81
nice one, how does everyone do the lighting effect? is it possible in MS paint?
 
Originally posted by Freeway
nice one, how does everyone do the lighting effect? is it possible in MS paint?

No, it's done in Photoshop (usually).... It is not possible with MS Paint.... ;)
 
Originally posted by FusionS2000
here is a car I just kinda slapped together, and the signature or MCF is above it.
Garage2copy.png
Um, I dun like crdit but still, not even menitoning my kit and intercooler, I mean come on.
 
Originally posted by Chaos Fire
Um, I dun like crdit but still, not even menitoning my kit and intercooler, I mean come on.
ouch,hes right though FusionS2000,give him credit on his Car and kit
 
well the only thing of his is the kit, I used the front veiw of the One-via I scaled.
 
i've posted this everywhere else... figure i'll post it here too.. it's still a WIP but i think the front and rear are pretty much done. hopefully after i finish the side, we'll finally have a good scaled 2nd gen eclipse to rice out...

eclipsepreview3.PNG
 
Originally posted by Jeembo
i've posted this everywhere else... figure i'll post it here too.. it's still a WIP but i think the front and rear are pretty much done. hopefully after i finish the side, we'll finally have a good scaled 2nd gen eclipse to rice out...

eclipsepreview3.PNG

Nice one Jeembo... That looks pretty accurate..... If the side view is as good as the front and rear, it will rock....

;)
 
can someone make me a AE86 like the one UEO(i think that was his name) drove in the D1 exhibition last year.
 
u have any pics of it? i've been wanting to tune my ae86 but couldn't find anything that looks good.
 
sorry for the double post but i wanted to share this little back round that includes some of my wheels feel free to use it. :D
 

Attachments

  • garage.png
    garage.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 88
Here's a preview of my entry for the 20th stage comp (this one was fun, as it is my first manga car in a couple of months). Thanks to ayaxr for such an awesome base!
 

Attachments

  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 81
lookin good, your getting better 👍 im going to wait untill the last possible moment to post mine.
 
Thanks GTR. Your entry for 19th stage was teh awesomes!!! It was very clean and not at all overdone.
 
hey guys im serious about this "Battle Stage" thing it would be fun, it would also put a new twist on comps too, i mean we would still have reagular comps, But when somewhon wants to go one on one you could just offer another a challenge.just PM me your name and your apponent,BTW ill completely host the whole thing. that is only if you all like the idea.
 
Originally posted by Darin
Anyone know of a Scaled RX-7?

There isn't one, as of now, but that is a base, that many people have requested..... So, hopefully someone is listenning...


;)
 
My FC3S is still a WIP... I can't get the side to look right.
 

Attachments

  • 91 rx-7.png
    91 rx-7.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 64
Originally posted by GTR DriftMaster
hey guys im serious about this "Battle Stage" thing it would be fun, it would also put a new twist on comps too, i mean we would still have reagular comps, But when somewhon wants to go one on one you could just offer another a challenge.just PM me your name and your apponent,BTW ill completely host the whole thing. that is only if you all like the idea.
sounds interesting
 
Originally posted by GTR DriftMaster
hey guys im serious about this "Battle Stage" thing it would be fun, it would also put a new twist on comps too, i mean we would still have reagular comps, But when somewhon wants to go one on one you could just offer another a challenge.just PM me your name and your apponent,BTW ill completely host the whole thing. that is only if you all like the idea.

It has been done before..... If you want to make this a reality, then I'm all for it......


;)
 
Originally posted by cm108kph
My FC3S is still a WIP... I can't get the side to look right.

looks good 👍 , and ya sd i remember the days of "gif" cars we all use to do that. :lol:
 
Back