The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 222,973 views
:lol: I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me.
 
That's right, edit you post. Well i'm glad you remembered anyway.
 
Dream-Drift-Team.png

Dream Drift Team
With special Guest
GHOST RSX DRIFTER
attachment.php
 

Attachments

Pssst, K-1, dun forget bout credits. Heh, i dun care really though, great job man. (talkin bout teh smoke a wheels countersteering)
 
The Newest Addtion to my Drifting Elites
Welcome The Ueo AE86 Trueno

attachment.php
 

Attachments

New Lexus. Is anyone else having trouble getting on MCF?
 

Attachments

  • es300.png
    es300.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 36
Chaos Fire
CREDIT!!!!
What!?
Oh yeah and thanks to Chaos for editing my Drift thing so its not blurry and messed
*winks*
 
Sorry For the Double Post

Ok here is a tune i am working on right now its a nice clean ****vic tune,oops did i say that i mean civic
ITS NOT DONE!!!!

anyways in anywords you would like to say heres the civic
Credits-
Base-CM
Intercooler-Chaos
Exhaust-Md0125
Rims-SideSwipe

attachment.php
 

Attachments

Can some one make me a gif, or manga car of a 2000 lincoln navigator. i have enclosed a real pic of it
 

Attachments

  • 72818885.jpg
    72818885.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 12
Hey, why don't you try it for yourself. Just use a Sedan as your base, and make it into a SUV.
 
Manga Cars are just the same, just contains more work and detail. GIF cars are now old school.
 
DRiFTer! AE86
I dont know how 2 do Manga Cars, i only do GIF CARS

Just try it. Most of us started with the GIF CARS, and those guys are now some of the best manga car artists I have ever seen.
 
I started with GIF, and I'm doing Manga cars now.
 
Yeah, I did gif cars before too. it was pretty fun, amde some sweet cars. :D
yay.png
YAY
 
I wish someone did a FC3S RX-7 Manga car though...
 
I still sometimes wish there were still GIF car comps.
 
I would put them up. But you know. Manga cars is in, GIF is out.
 
I have some tunes I am working on, nobody has seen them, except stupid Darin.
 
Dude you need to work this TeamDrift stuff out of your system. It's a dead duck.
 
ok...its working for me now....it must have been a bad load...

ITS A NISSAN SiLvIa 515 Modified for The MANGA CAR PROJECT
 

Attachments

  • 533.jpg
    533.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 49
BTW, I think this thread should be stickied. Just cause it would make sense to the GIF users to have a thread stickied and then the Manga car users to have a stickied thread also.
 
seems like this thread is starting to die a little... here - lemme liven it up a little.........

emtdiablogtr.png
 
Back