The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 222,973 views
Everybody had to re-regester.
 
Well i got bored at like 10-11ish so I started tuning. This is all 100% pixel by pixel.
S2000.png

Creds to Sphynxis/Ayax for base.
Carbon fiber is all 100% by me...took FOREVER! Hehe.




Let the chaos break loose.
 
here's the Porsche GT1 project that i started sometime ago, it's look pretty good IMO.

FINISHEDGT1v3.png


C & C are welcome
 
tigerx
here's the Porsche GT1 project that i started sometime ago, it's look pretty good IMO.

FINISHEDGT1v3.png


C & C are welcome
Very good indead. Good job Tiger, cant see much to improve on. :D
 
ppl on manga cars said that it need a shadow, but i don't think that's neccessary since it'll be an obstacle when i wanna edit the car again.
 
tigerx
ppl on manga cars said that it need a shadow, but i don't think that's neccessary since it'll be an obstacle when i wanna edit the car again.

It definitely needs a shadow... Why would it be an obstacle? It's like 3 or 4 lines of dark grey, under the car.... It is not in the way of anything.....


;)
 
Wad Up?!!??!!! What hapened to the other Manga Car forums???

Ive got a new AE-86 coming ot soon, trust me its kick ass....
 
Dodge Viper GTS-R Competition coupe, huh? Excellent. I Can't wait till the completed one.
 
****ing hell mate! That Viper is awesome 👍👍👍 Can't wait to see it done
 
Wow! look at this, Mati is laving the Mangacar scene. He was one of the best I had ever seen.
 
radicool02
Wow! look at this, Mati is laving the Mangacar scene. He was one of the best I had ever seen.

He's been tuning manga cars longer than I have..... We all get bored with them, after a while.... I haven't touched a manga car, in a long time.....


;)
 
I can't stop, everytime I see a new base, I just want to tune it! :lol:
 
radicool02
I can't stop, everytime I see a new base, I just want to tune it! :lol:

I used to feel that way too, but I have tuned so many bases (and created a few), that I'm just burnt out.....


;)
 
Because I am a lazy bastard and really do not feel like reading through this thread, can someone explain to me how one goes about making these cars? Also, well, just what are they?
 
Well what the hell now I'm getting into this! Gotta do something to pass time at work, so here check out what I did. The base was by 69 Dodge Charger but I managed to make this close to my blazer. And I also made some of the other guys in my car clubs Blazers as well...and threw them into a garage. I'm working on a car show scene right now...but I need people. Any body got any?
 
My car show WIP project...sorry to whoever I barrowed stuff from. You get the credit you deserve. 69DC made the Blazer base though. I made the lot.
 
OmicroN
The viper's all done, go ahead and tune it if u want. ;)
1722005viper.gif

:drool: When I go back to my mums house, I'll tune that, for sure! I love it!
 
BlazinXtreme
Well what the hell now I'm getting into this! Gotta do something to pass time at work, so here check out what I did. The base was by 69 Dodge Charger but I managed to make this close to my blazer. And I also made some of the other guys in my car clubs Blazers as well...and threw them into a garage. I'm working on a car show scene right now...but I need people. Any body got any?

please credit. that's my garage.
 
Back