The one car you just cant find that is eating away at you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sleepy-z
  • 109 comments
  • 9,119 views
Look what I just found 3 all in the USED car dealer on the first start up

-AC Cobra
-Audi Quatro
-VW Karmann Ghia

imag0168m.jpg


of course I just had to buy all 3 :)
 
Today I searched 10 hours for the Opel Astra DTM '00, didn't see that car. In this 10 hours I saw every DTM car, but no Opel. Now I bought the CLK DTM '00....

Finally got this car. But Vauxhall was faster than Opel :D
 
Mainly just the FGT - almost everything else people have said I have seen or own.
 
Yeah still no 240z, thought maybe it would magically appear for starting the thread but nope. Im not into trading either, ruins the element of surprise for me when I get it. Thats probably the one car I would pay to get premium, owned (2) 1975 280z's and that interior was gorgeous with the long hood, cant say the same for the modern Z's though. really hate racing against them in the classic races but it is what it is.
 
Holden SS Commodore.

Luckily I found one last night.

same been looking over and over, i want it cause its the car i own IRL!

is it premium??
 
same been looking over and over, i want it cause its the car i own IRL!

is it premium??

No, All Used Cars are Standard.
 
Opel Calibra DTM is still aluding me, I yet to do the German tour car championship at lever 25 A-spec and 28 B-spec
 
Sauber C9 silver arrow
saw it once and had enough to buy it but was saving up for the FGT
 
toyota gt1 and bmw v12 lmr...saw the bmw once and the toyota twice but had no cash n level was too low...but i recently got the FGT, conselation car i guess:)
 
VW Golf Mk I GTI.

Has anyone seen the '82 Audi quattro appear in another color then Mars Red?
 
Formula GT obviously.

Saw it appear the first day I had GT5 I believe, if only I knew back then what kind of value it would get.

Guys with 2 FGT's are king around here
 
I had to sell a couple of cars last night to buy escort rally car and celica rally car (good cars always appear at the worst times and in pairs lol), lucky i had doubles of the ones i sold. I think I have allot of good cars that I wanted and some I didn't but bought anyway probably around 15 million or more worth, many many racecars and rallycars has to be over 150 racecars, 160 road cars.
 
I'm waiting to find the Tommy Kaira ZZII. I've seen the standard one multiple times.
 
For me ZZII, IS200 GT1 race car, yellowbird :(

edit : YES ZZII just appeared infront of me :D:D brought :D

2 more baby left to go!
 
Last edited:
I used my NASCAR Ford Fusion in the American Extreme event, found it pretty easy in A-Spec but my Bob doesn't like it so will soup up a GT or Vette for that.
Thanks I may have to try my NASCAR.
 
It was the 1963 Corvette Sting Ray...until last night. Finally completed my Corvette collection!!!!!
 
For me ZZII, IS200 GT1 race car, yellowbird :(

edit : YES ZZII just appeared infront of me :D:D brought :D

2 more baby left to go!

I've got the Yellowbird, and I would like to trade...

Do you have any LM Race cars?
Thanks.
 
Back