The one car you want in a car game, but never appears

I still have an obsession with the Lexus GS F. I'm glad GT Sport brought the LC500 to gaming and the RC F and IS F get some attention from both Forza and GT(5-6). But, I want more performance sedans in games... I honestly expected the GS F to appear in some game after it was announced, but we still never got one. :(
2020-Lexus-GS-F-1024x576.jpg

Hmmm dont think so, maybe cos ive got the zoom range zoomed out??, ive had 3 sapphire road cars, think it looks ok actually...

Maybe it was because you were so sideways :) It just looked a little longer than I remember, but it sounds like your a good authority to comment on it 👍

yes thats quite decent number of games, but still not in detail standard of 2014 and on. So it kinda makes sense when people say that it never appears, in HD at least.

@Neddo -- I don't mean to suggest that locating a car on IGCD ought to disqualify it from this thread -- what's good about IGCD is that it may help someone find a game they could enjoy that features an obscure favorite of theirs. 🐺

The 1st Gen Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. I really find it odd that this earlier version of the Compact never made an appearance, it even had pop-up headlights in the earlier versions.
1990-mitsubishi-eclipse-gsx-turbo-very-rare-1-owner-126k-miles-1.jpg

Also while the pre-facelift GSX has been shown plenty in recent years (mostly in Forza), I don't like that the facelifted 2nd Gen car has been neglected. Despite it being arguably the better-looking design, the earlier 2nd gens look so plain in comparison to this.
1997_mitsubishi_eclipse_turbo_1920x1080.jpg

See signature. I have a hunch that it will make it into a GT title sometime relatively soon.
Definitely seems like a PD inclusion. Nobody was expecting a 996.1 but we got it. The 986 would be a wonderful complement.

Last edited:
I'd love to see a performance-oriented version of the Volvo 850 saloon in the next Gran Turismo, considering I used to drive my dad's more typical 850 all the time.

Hyundai Excel (or Accent) X3 would be nice :D
1640738421115.png
1640738618641.png

I did see a while back that someone was making a mod for AC but I never saw anything more of it. Maybe one day :)

But I also wouldn't mind something other then the 'top of the line' model of each cars.

The 3.0 Carrera RS (road car) is usually left out of games in favor of the more recognizable 2.7 version that came before it, but I would like to see this in a game.

36834558812_09b9e372a0_b.jpg

Back