The one car you want in a car game, but never appears

England
southport
Is there one car you`ve wanted to see in a car game, say GT/Forza etc etc, but it never happens..

List the one car you`ve always wanted..

Mine is a Ford sierra sapphire cosworth, I know we have the 3 door cosworth, but ive always wanted a sapphire..:(

1988-sierra-saph-cosworth.jpg

in a new sim game like AC or PC i want a mazda furai and the Aston Vulcan!!

i know the furai was in forza 4 and the vulcan in horizon,,,... but i need it in a sim game,,.. especialy that Furai

I'd love to see more race cars from the first half of the last century, especially early lairy ones like the Blitzen Benz. More cars from the 30s and 40s would also be nice, eg. Cord, Auburn, Bugatti, Talbot Lago, Delahaye etc.

upload_2016-11-29_14-17-21.png

The first-gen Integra. I have a soft spot for the car, and as more and more succumb to age, I'd love to see it digitally saved. Poor thing.

Close second is the Ford Comete, but that's an obscurity.

Would love to drive my real life car in Pcars - Renaultsport Clio 182.

Dirt Rally actually had a lot of my 80's 'hero' cars in it.

161088_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

1969 Roadrunner

69 Chargers are all over the place (even if we all know that the 68 Charger is the way to go), but this little gem is completely underrated in the gaming industry.
Technically, if you add a nose cone and a tall rear wing, you get a Superbird, which is already in a couple of games.

The Superbird was a Roadrunner with a body kit, just like the Charger Daytona was a Charger with a body kit.
No, I mean the Dodge Charger Daytona is in the Forza titles, but then I forgot that this thread was not just referring to Forza titles. Sorry about that.

Back