The ONE car you want to see in GT6

• Thread starter NickKnipp
  • 762 comments
BMW 8 Series - 840/850 all variant and tuners ( Alpina B12 )

800px-BMW_840_Ci_Sport_front.jpg

EDIT : Almost forgot - the one and only BMW M8 Prototype :) I've been dreaming someday the car will be a premium glory in GT.

BMW-M8-27.jpg

BMW-M8-85.jpg

BMW-M8-124.jpg

Last edited:
Street version of the Mitsubishi PAJERO Evolution Rally Raid Car '03 (exact model but paintable with any other colors and can be replaced with any other wheels).

I wanted it since the first time I saw it... that GReddy GT-R 35rx...

I want it because it was built for track use and not dragster even though it has 1250 hp. The good news is that it has won in a car show and is supposed to be modeled in a future GT. I hope it is GT6.

very good choice! my fave porsche, 911 is so overrated.

911s ARE overrated (glad I'm not the only one who thinks this)

I would love to see the Huayra or the Zonda Cinque roadster with retractable roof. With the correctly insane noises :)

BMW 8 Series - 840/850 all variant and tuners ( Alpina B12 )

EDIT : Almost forgot - the one and only BMW M8 Prototype :) I've been dreaming someday the car will be a premium glory in GT.

BMW-M8-27.jpg

BMW-M8-85.jpg

BMW-M8-124.jpg

The M8 Prototype... such a sexy car... :drool:

Personally I want to see the E30 M3! This car was such an important figure in the automotive industry, and I bet its small size and low weight will make it a joy to drive in the game.

Honestly I'd rather like to see every BMW M car put in the game than every single skyline.

Back