The ONE car you want to see in GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter NickKnipp
  • 762 comments
  • 80,978 views
What I meant was,Gran Turismo is a history of cars therefore each car is a part of history,I would love a game with every car ever made in it,but I know this is never going to happen,one of my dreams was to build a racer sim that would knock GT of the shelves.:sly:

I just couldn't resist saying something about the Robin. ;)
And I wish you luck if you ever do start to make a sim.
 
I just couldn't resist saying something about the Robin. ;)
And I wish you luck if you ever do start to make a sim.

Hardly likely,I'll leave it to the sure but slow near experts.:sly: :lol: but thanks all the same.
 
I'd be more than happy to "jump into" a RUF CTR3 Clubsport... :drool:

Have a good one
 
Premium versions of the Toyota Trueno & Levin AE86. But I would also like to see the new Nissan Cube xD
 
Falken Silvia

ztybt0.jpg
 
Last edited:
Though it will never happen, I'd love to see a foxbody mustang. The Ferrari f50, 360 Modena, a premium Lamborghini Diablo (non racing), 92 Impala SS, Pontiac G8 gxp, Cutlass 442, etc. Too many to name.
 
Though it will never happen, I'd love to see a foxbody mustang. The Ferrari f50, 360 Modena, a premium Lamborghini Diablo (non racing), 92 Impala SS, Pontiac G8 gxp, Cutlass 442, etc. Too many to name.

Title says pick ONE car, says 7 cars :lol:.
 
MisterWhiskers
Title says pick ONE car, says 7 cars :lol:.

If someone gave you a blank check and said BUY one car, you'd buy 7 :lol:
 
The new Aston Martin Vanquish
 
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe to matchup with the Germans big bad Beemers, AMG's, and Audi's
 
gt40_gt2.jpg


gt40_roadcar_gt3.jpg


Ford GT40 road car-even if it is standard (or semi-premium or whatever it's now called)
'Nuff said :)
 
I 'll like to see that 2013 Lamborghini veneno.

I swear that thing looks like its ready to take the grid at Le Mans.
 
How about the other Lamborghini concept that came out this year, the Egoista:
lamborghini_egoista_three_quarter_front_view.jpg
 
How about the other Lamborghini concept that came out this year, the Egoista:

Yeah, but I hate the orange tint on that car.
 
How about the other Lamborghini concept that came out this year, the Egoista:

Ugh.. that's even uglier than the Veneno.
 
So, at first I was going to say 2014 Camaro Z/28, but then I remembered: Chevy Cruze--diesel or petal--with a race mod similar to WTCC. Odd, I know, but affordable FF cars need love too! ^_~
 
Jeredin
... Chevy Cruze--diesel or petal--with a race mod similar to WTCC. Odd, I know, but affordable FF cars need love too! ^_~

A petal powered Cruze? That'll be the Greenpeace special edition then.

A RM similar to WTCC would be nice though.
 
Back