The ONE car you want to see in GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter NickKnipp
  • 762 comments
  • 80,985 views
Any and all Ford Shelby GT500, GT350, Boss 302 particularly the 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.

The Shelby GT500 2013 is confirmed in the game 👍
 
May have been said already, but if there are going to be FIA GT cars...

mclaren-mp412c-gt3-h.jpg


I think it'd be a damn shame if it wasn't.
 
Audi R18. That car is awesome.
 
-> For today:

Ford Laser/Lynx [KQ] RS '05 (ASEAN)
img0471copy2filteredrh4.jpg


;)
 
A premium, paintable Nismo GTR LM edition.
 
-> Another one!

Dodge Viper ACR Woodhouse Roadster '10
7630227481326859673.jpg

01-acr-roadster-630.jpg

index.php


^ Was built as a very, very, very, very limited edition at Woodhouse Dodge dealership as a Dealer Exclusive Program. This dealer sold the most Vipers in the US by 75%!!! :scared:
 
1995 Ferrari F50

I've been waiting 15 years to drive this car in a Gran Turismo game. Took long enough for Ferrari; please don't make me wait much longer for the F50. :(

If it's in GT6 I'll go nuts.

I agree. I remember driving that car in NFS Hot Pursuit 2 on the PS2. It was a boss, so I wish they would put it in GT6.
 
-> Another one!

Dodge Viper ACR Woodhouse Roadster '10


^ Was built as a very, very, very, very limited edition at Woodhouse Dodge dealership as a Dealer Exclusive Program. This dealer sold the most Vipers in the US by 75%!!! :scared:

As much as I love the Viper, convertibles with big wings is something I'm never able to grasp (I don't even like convertibles). They remind me of shopping carts for some reason.
 
Cool hopefully it will get the US market price and not the inflated Japanese one.

Most American cars in GT5 did seem to have fairly cheap prices at least compared to similar European ones so there's a very good chance this will continue for GT6.
 
My list of cars that id be happy with if any ONE was put in the game (1 being most preferable);

1.Triumph TR7 V8
2. Porsche 928 S2
3. Ford Mustang Fastback
4. Ginetta G40
5. Ginetta G50
6. Ginetta G55
7. 2013 BTCC Collection
8. 2013 NASCAR Collection
9. More Go-Karts
10. BMW E30 M3

And get rid of the X1 troll car!
 
Last edited:
1.Triumph TR7 V8
2. Porsche 928 S2
3. Ford Mustang Fastback
4. Ginetta G40
5. Ginetta G50
6. Ginetta G55
7. 2013 BTCC Collection
8. 2013 NASCAR Collection
9. More Go-Karts
10. BMW E30 M3

And get rid of the X1 troll car!

Dont you read the thread title?
 
I'd like to see the epic McLaren P1! It's quite an amazing car. Plus, it's one of the only reason FM5 is getting so much attention, if I'm not mistaken.
 
Ford GT40 Mk.III

I've not been able to enjoy this car since Gran Turismo 3, let me relive my youth!
 
BMW e30 OR Nissan Skyline c10 2000gt, not really a fan of the choices PD made regarding the old nissans.
 
Last edited:
We make this thing premium:

Ditto.gif


so it can morph into any car we want it to be. and it will still be premium.
 
I already know that the SRT Viper it'll be there.
So i'll say Venturi Atlantique 400GT
 
Dont you read the thread title?

Yes, I was suggesting that I would like any ONE from these cars. I just ordered them in preference 1-10, 1 being the ONE car I wanted most and 10 being the ONE I would like but not as much.
 
Back