The ONE car you want to see in GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter NickKnipp
  • 762 comments
  • 80,982 views
💡 Ahhhh anything and I mean anything at this point new and current.:bowdown:
 
Dodge-Viper-SRT-GTS-R-1.jpg


It would make a good opponent for the Corvette Le Mans Cars
 
I'm waiting for one of the new WTCC car like the Citroen C-Elysee WTCC
 
At this point anything within the last two years fast slow it doesn't matter.
 
The 1964 250 GTO. It's a Forza faithful car, so I wish it was in GT too.
250gto_1080.jpg

I also wouldn't mind seeing more Super GT cars, both old and new.
 
Peel P50, If we can have a 500 we can have a P50
 
Peel P50, If we can have a 500 we can have a P50
 
I'd give up a 'Premium' Supra RZ for this.
Those of you who know me, know that says something about this car.

koenigseggone1geneva.jpg


But, I'd want it to only be acquired as a prize-car, for some very difficult race/mission.
That way, it stays out of the hands of the 12-yr olds & 420/YOLO idiots.​
 
Back