The One Hour Mazda Roadster Enduro - April 6th - 9:30PM GMT / 4:30PM EST ~~~ Full again! ~~~Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter MC-Chase
  • 199 comments
  • 11,332 views
Is this at 9pm or 11pm in the UK, time zones confuse me?
 
@Brutaka
@MatheusBond
@doodlemonoply
@BrandonW77
@Torzilla
@hobbsy
@rosckolove
@Cu3e
@nurburgring
@m8h3r
@Jonnio
@AboveMeIsCool
@KingKlingeling
@LongbowX
@SpeedyMcQueen

It's 7:30 PM here now so the room opens in 1 and a half hours with qualifying starting in 2 hours, and probably time for Kinglingeling to start making some coffee! I'll keep checking the forum up until 9 PM, after that drop me a message on PSN if you need anything. I wish everyone the best of luck for the race :cheers:, it's going to be a long but fun hour so let's not all try to go for first place at turn 1 ;).

Catch everyone soon.
 
I just ran a 2:34.5 with the possibility of finishing around 0.5 or 0.75-1 on a good lap, how should that hold up against everyone else?
 
I just ran a 2:34.5 with the possibility of finishing around 0.5 or 0.75-1 on a good lap, how should that hold up against everyone else?

Substantially better than myself. Longbow, Doodle, Roscko, and King are lapping similar to that to my memory.
 
Just had half an hour and got down to roughly 2:26.5. Will join at 9 and make full use of the practice time!
 
I may not make it. Been having a real crazy weekend not sure when I'll be home.
 
I may not make it. Been having a real crazy weekend not sure when I'll be home.

No problem Roscko, qually is open so you can jump on still if you're 10 minutes late. If you can't make it don't worry 👍.
 
Substantially better than myself. Longbow, Doodle, Roscko, and King are lapping similar to that to my memory.

I'm actually in the mid 33's. :p
 
You'll message us when it opens, right? I'm doing another race with some friends before joining.
 
You'll message us when it opens, right? I'm doing another race with some friends before joining.

Honestly I wasn't going to, but I can if you want.
 
qually starts now to anyone who isn't here yet
 
I would say that I was disappointed to be DCed, but it wasn't exactly going to plan. :lol: Not sure why I started in 13th... Oh well. Luck of the draw sometimes.
 
I would say that I was disappointed to be DCed, but it wasn't exactly going to plan. :lol: Not sure why I started in 13th... Oh well. Luck of the draw sometimes.

You started 13th because you exited to the pits and that deleted your time.
 
So is the race over?

EDIT: Guess it is.
 
I would say that I was disappointed to be DCed, but it wasn't exactly going to plan. :lol: Not sure why I started in 13th... Oh well. Luck of the draw sometimes.

I assumed you gave yourself an inherent penalty! Shame about the D/C, the way you pulled through the field in those early laps was spectacular.

Good race all round, thanks everyone for showing up 👍! I'll be updating the results soon, I'm just flicking through the replay now, I'll upload a few pics and the like soon.

Catch everyone soon :cheers:.
 
Superb racing everyone, that was really good stuff and I had some really good battles with several drivers. Somehow I managed to come to grips with the 1.8 and went the whole race without any major mistakes. Hope we get to race these cars some more. 👍

image.jpg
 
You started 13th because you exited to the pits and that deleted your time.

Well...I didn't know it does that. :( I didn't leave the track, just quit to the pits... Well, I guess you learn some things the hard way. I don't really feel that bad about the disconnect @KingKlingeling my back was hurting, I have a terrible chair. :lol: I would have come out behind you for sure. By a long way.
 
^probably my bad, I should have mentioned to stay on track for qually. I just assumed everyone was familiar.
 
I don't play GT6 much, certainly not in "real" races so I actually didn't know that, haha. Oh well, my fault then. I don't think anyone else was that unfamiliar so I don't think that you were responsible in any way @MC-Chase
 
I'd like to share my own pics as well.

kiXhpte.jpg

The Starting Grid!!

TcsnHBw.jpg

Clashing at the first corner!

lKXaEoJ.jpg

Torzilla goes wide.

EvLkl8O.jpg

The sexy cornering pleases the spectators, but isn't much good for him.

tuTD0Uh.jpg

An opportunity arises...

CWVhynb.jpg

In for the kill!!

kHH34mf.jpg

Nicely done.

1BzGoqz.jpg

@SpeedyMcQueen sent me this one, apparently someone tried to go to great lengths to finish ahead of the competition!!
 
Back