The Online GTP Users Dictionary!

Chadwicksracing

SCANA Creator
Premium
United States
South Florida,
Chadwicksracing & Racecleanstupid
I would like to create a dictionary. YOUR TERMS for people you race online that are giving you a hard time. I will complie them in this post and you can see what other people say about the idiots online, and use these terms for yourself. Please do not post vulgar words, we all know what they are, and we probably use them. I want to hear your creative and funny terms you use while racing. Post them and I will credit you with the word. If you would like to add to a term, just specify the change or edit.

The Dictionary:

Aguri (Do you race?) - a perennial backmarker who drops out without warning.

Allison/Yarborough (zero) - Top two drivers take each other out with two turns left to allow third place to pick up the victory.

The Baby - Drivers who cannot take what they dish out, they either quit or have their friends punt you on the next corner.

BayConRong'd (Stig.) - Where you get beaten by someone who is perpetually high.

Beach Bum - A driver that spends nearly half of his race in the sand pits. Mostly due to their lack of experience with the car or the simple the nature of over driving their car.

Butt rammer (GT Fanatic) - A unfriendly competitor that usually rear-end punters other players.

Cervo_Steve (PLusP357) - Anyone who purposely joins a PP700 race in a compact car with the sole intention of wrecking everyone at or before turn one. He then drives the opposite direction around the track in a futile attempt to finish of the one's he missed. He is completely oblivious to the fact that he is "ghosting" and everyone will run right through him. However, he is dedicated and will keep on until successful. He is the most dedicated wrecker in the game.

El Chupacabras (OrangeR) — a.k.a Online boost.
Existance of online boost just as el chupacabras isn't documented well. Does it really exists? Who knows, but it sure it's scary!
When you are on p1 and loose the race "somehow". One can say: El chupacabras got me!

Dc (F1KimiFreak) - For abrupt changing lines on a straight that causes a crash.

Disconnector_Dan (plusP357) - A racing competitor that willfully quits a race, with no reguard to the other competitors.

Douche or Douchebag (Digitalrely) - The term just seems so fitting for a purposefully bad driver. Example: Did you see that STI bump me into the sand on the last turn? What a douche.

E.D.D. — As in Esquizofrenic Driving Disorder - This usually happens when a driver who thinks as himself as a driving god, starts to get mad when someone in front, or at his sides takes different lines or braking points (he doesn't take in to consideration that maybe just maybe the other cars are on different tires and braking points change as does corner speed) and thinks that the driver in front or at his side, and pretty much every other competitor at the time, is there just to make his lap times slower. The person who suffers from E.D.D. starts to take over the top defensive manouvers just so his lap times improve to HIS standards set obviously chasing pass-through ghosts on Time Trials or in bad cases just take the easy way out and hits the quit button. "That'll teach'em"

Freddie (MasterGT) - Freddie the Freeloader - someone who sits in a room just to collect credits.

Ghost Driver (Fyshokid) - Someone who turns around and drives the track backwards.

Hacks (Chadwicksracing) - A term used for competitors attempting to chop down the field (ie, ramming, brake checks, swerving, punting in the turn.) and they do it in a unsportsman like conduct.

Hill & Schumacher (Ardius) - for those drivers online who develop a special relationship with another driver where they just have to take them out whenever they see their name, whatever the cost.

Hurry Up Harry (JASE72) - someone You wait for as he drops it at most turns in a 1v1 race. What Harry is when after letting him catch up, and he then punts you off intentionally.

Impatient Bob - The guy who tries to overtake on every corner by forcing his way through, while he could have easily overtaken you on the upcoming straight. Also See Hacks.

iPunt (Dragonistic) - Simply, an intelligent punt. This is when a driver makes a very calculated and delicate punt, just enough to give them room to pass without looking like a truly dirty driver, when secretly they are. Also may be referred to as a 00Punt (said: double 'o' punt).

Kamikaze Driver (Fyshokid) - Someone who turns around and drives the track backwards.

A Kubica (Dragonistic) - Shoving the nose of your car anywhere and everywhere, e.g. on the inside of every turn. This is known as doing a Kubica, named so due to Kubicas nose which is of, shall we say reasonable size.

Johhny_Moron (Chadwicksracing) - A competitor that is not skilled enough to race in expert events.

Last Lap Loser - The guy who, while seemingly a good, clean, skilled driver for the better part of the race, suddenly finds the competition at the end a bit too much, and rather than risk losing, will suddenly turn hostile in an attempt to sabotage you.

LeisureSuitLarry (Dragonistic) - Unknown driver who takes a particularly close interest in your car i.e. rubbing, touching.
Your car, no-one elses. I think he/she likes you

Looming (JASE72) - for excessive weaving around on the straights

Mansell (Ardius) - A driver who has a superior car, yet still ends up at the back of the pack. Then blames it on the car.

Montoya (Numer0Bis) - Someone who dives into a corner with the intention of putting the others into the grave. (He happens to be one of my favorite drivers in Nascar. lol)

The Monster (Earth) - Refering to a large pack of online racers in which their sole goal is to take anyone out in order to win the race. Driving like a bat out of hell, you will mostly see them wall surfing to keep up with GTP members. Once they do reach you, hold on for dear life.

Mosely (legroom) - Someone who's always in the thick of it and generally takes a beating (ie. gets hit from the track).

Mulkku (Type_R_) - One who lets other competitors past cleanly, when he or she is slower than race pace.

Nudgie Ignorantis - The guy thinks it is okay to nudge you in large apex corners forcing you in the grass and spinning out, even if you had openned up space for him to pass.

One Lap Wonder (Earth)- Bone head who thinks the race is won after one lap so he pushes the car 200% from the start and mows down any opponents in his path in order to gain as many positions as possible during the first lap. Almost always ends up crashing or quitting before finishing the first lap.

On Rails Effect (Earth) -The glitch in GT5P that gives cars that hug the very inside of corners more grip then if they used the rest of the racing surface

Pace Car Syndrome (Southend Rage)- Some guy that always starts on the front of the grid, and procedes to make a very slow first turn, bottlenecking the field and causing incidents to occur

Pinball (GTP_Earth) - A driver who shoots into a turn at top speed and pulls the ebrake to have the rear of his car ricochet off the wall which shoots him down the next straight at blinding speeds.

RandyTheRearEnder (PlusP357) - (1) either gives you a free speed boost or (2) he is TurnOneTerry's best friend.

The Rubber Band Effect or RBE - A stupid, idiotic, moron like assist for online events. The system dictates what kind of grip the leader is going to have depending on how the rest of the field is fairing in the race. A effect that ends up biting the leader in the butt, because it lets our ol' fav punters catch up to the leader, so they can over drive their car and take the leader out by mistake.

R.W.I (Dbo129) - Racing while Intoxicated, via beer, booze, weed or any other chemicals that makes you think your a good driver.

Sato (F1KimiFreak) - A driver who delibertly trys to crash his or her competitors.

Scumacher (F1KimiFreak) - A driver who rams, wallsurfs and intentionally trys to break your draft in order to win a race and sucuessfully does win the race.

A Sitter - Someone who pulls to the side and waits, just to collect money.

Smoking Finish (Fyshokid) - To pull the handbrake at the finish line. Which is to display a celabratory victory.

Sonova (Touring Mars) - The host of a race who quits just before you are about to win

StigNumber'd (Stig.) - Where you get beaten by someone with a third of your age, skill, knowledge, manners, political correctness, and experience.

A Sunday Driver - Someone slow who brakes way to early and drives very slow in corners which you just can't pass making you fall way back in the race

Stupid Useless Violation or SUV (Dragonistic) - referring to those who makes pointless moves to gain little to nothing or possibly lose out. E.g. 16 place player shunts 15th place player on the final turn or cutting a corner deliberately to gain a penalty which results in loss of position rather then gain.

To Thuggle (Dustdriver) - To drive with the intention of ramming people, or driving stupid in general.

TurnOneTerry (PLusP357) - The guy behind you that who finishes you off at the beginning of the race

Villenueve (legroom) - Someone who plays when they're winning and then has a strop or disconnects when they lose. (Talking about Jacque obviously! Saying it about Gilles would be blasphemous!)

Wall Surfer - Drivers who overdrive their car on purpose and "surf" the big rail/wall at Daytona Oval and High Speed Ring (Since it is such a pronouced word, I will give no one credit for it.)

Warp-o — The driver who gets so much speed on corners that opens a little hole in time-space and suddenly appears and disappears from sight. One could think that the man just can't drive or is a GT5p safety messure. No! he is just too fast, this is evident by the smoke coming out of his wheels.

WrongWayRay (PLusP357) - See Ghosting.

a zoolander (putty)- A driver who can turn better one way than another. often seen in the suzuka s turns

I didn't create this one but its very good

"Wall Surfer"

Drivers who overdrive their car on purpose and "surf" the big rail/wall at Daytona Oval and High Speed Ring

Freddie - Freddie the Freeloader - someone who sits in a room just to collect credits.

Cheers,

MasterGT

to thuggle: To drive with the intention of ramming people, or driving stupid in general.

We use a bunch here :sly:
a Wallrider - For bouncing the walls
a Sato!!! - For crashing
a Dc - For abrupt changing lines on a straight that causes to crash

Scumacher - For doing all those and winning afterword

Kamikaze driver or Ghost driver
Someone who turns around and drives the track backwards

Montoya - Someone who dives into a corner with the intention of putting the others into the grave :P

Cervo_Steve...anyone who purposely joins a PP700 race in a compact car with the sole intention of wrecking everyone at or before turn one. He then drives the opposite direction around the track in a futile attempt to finish of the one's he missed. He is completely oblivious to the fact that he is "ghosting" and everyone will run right through him. However, he is dedicated and will keep on until successful. He is the most dedicated wrecker in the game.

WrongWayRay...Cervo_Steve's best friend

Disconnector_Dan...need I say more?

TurnOneTerry...the guy behind you that who finishes you off at the beginning of the race

RandyTheRearEnder...(1) either gives you a free speed boost or (2) he is TurnOneTerry's best friend

Hurry Up Harry - someone You wait for as he drops it at most turns in a 1v1 race.

What Harry is when after letting him catch up, and he then punts you off intentionally.
Can't think of anything without an expletive.

to thuggle: To drive with the intention of ramming people, or driving stupid in general.

He's going to become infamous at this rate, lol. People will visit the forum in a years time and will likely post whole threads asking who he was and why we refer to the idiots by by that name, Ive seen it happen on other games and forums.

impatient bob - The guy who tries to overtake on every corner by forcing his way through, while he could have easily overtaken you on the upcoming straight.

nudgie ignorantis - The guy thinks it is okay to nudge you in large apex corners forcing you in the grass and spinning out, even if you had openned up space for him to pass.

the baby- Drivers who cannot take what they dish out, they either quit or have their friends punt you on the next corner.

A Sitter
Someone who pulls to the side and waits, just to collect money

A Sunday Driver
Someone slow who brakes way to early and drives very slow in corners which you just can't pass making you fall way back in the race

Mosely : Someone who's always in the thick of it and generally takes a beating (ie. gets hit from the track)

Villenueve: Someone who plays when they're winning and then has a strop or disconnects when they lose. (Talking about Jacque obviously! Saying it about Gilles would be blasphemous!)

^lol, sticking with the F1 theme:
Hill & Schumacher: for those drivers online who develop a special relationship with another driver where they just have to take them out whenever they see their name, whatever the cost.

Schumacher
A driver who parks on the track in an attempt to sabatoge others
example

Gordon
A driver who is skilled at bumping you just enough to move you off the racing line so he can pass. Accels at the art of bump n' run.
Example

Russ Wheeler
A driver who side swipes anyone who dares try and pass
example

Mansell: A driver who has a superior car, yet still ends up at the back of the pack. Then blames it on the car.

This may be slightly offensive to some, so I apologize in advance...

Douche or Douchebag: The term just seems so fitting for a purposefully bad driver. Example: Did you see that STI bump me into the sand on the last turn? What a douche.

I'm also guilty of an occasional Smoking Finish, but only when it doesn't affect any other drivers.

Last Lap Loser - The guy who, while seemingly a good, clean, skilled driver for the better part of the race, suddenly finds the competition at the end a bit too much, and rather than risk losing, will suddenly turn hostile in an attempt to sabotage you.

E.D.D. —As in Esquizofrenic Driving Disorder.
This usually happens when a driver who thinks as himself as a driving god, starts to get mad when someone in front, or at his sides takes different lines or braking points (he doesn't take in to consideration that maybe just maybe the other cars are on different tires and braking points change as does corner speed) and thinks that the driver in front or at his side, and pretty much every other competitor at the time, is there just to make his lap times slower. The person who suffers from E.D.D. starts to take over the top defensive manouvers just so his lap times improve to HIS standards set obviously chasing pass-through ghosts on Time Trials or in bad cases just take the easy way out and hits the quit button. "That'll teach'em"

Warp-o —The driver who gets so much speed on corners that opens a little hole in time-space and suddenly appears and disappears from sight. One could think that the man just can't drive or is a GT5p safety messure. No! he is just too fast, this is evident by the smoke coming out of his wheels.

Russ Wheeler
A driver who side swipes anyone who dares try and pass
example

Russ Wheeler... 👍

I loved Days of Thunder when I was a kid. That was until I got older and realized what a crock it was.

God I miss the old T-Bird though.

I think GT5P owes some royalties to Days of Thunder for the "speed boost" idea. That movie started it all. Tom can recover from being a whole lap back and pull it off for the win. I guess Kaz secretly likes inaccurate NASCAR movies. :)

Russ Wheeler... 👍

I loved Days of Thunder when I was a kid. That was until I got older and realized what a crock it was.

God I miss the old T-Bird though.

I think GT5P owes some royalties to Days of Thunder for the "speed boost" idea. That movie started it all. Tom can recover from being a whole lap back and pull it off for the win. I guess Kaz secretly likes inaccurate NASCAR movies. :)

I'm no NASCAR fan and I haven't seen Days of Thunder since I was a kid, but I'm pretty sure its not impossible to come back from a lap down and win in NASCAR because of the Lucky Dog rule, the fact that the whole field usually runs in one pack, and the races last forever.

Back