The Online GTP Users Dictionary!

A Kubica
Shoving the nose of your car anywhere and everywhere, e.g. on the inside of every turn. This is known as doing a Kubica, named so due to Kubicas nose which is of, shall we say reasonable size.

Hehe. But gotta give him his due- he kept that sizeable nose clean in Canada for a great maiden win for himself and BMW :D

Can you tell me what the acronym ide means? Thanks

I think he means Yuji Ide:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuji_Ide
(He raced in F1 for a bit, but as per the article, lost his Super Licence)

The Rubber Band Effect or RBE - A stupid, idiotic, moron like assist for online events. The system dictates what kind of grip the leader is going to have depending on how the rest of the field is fairing in the race. A effect that ends up biting the leader in the butt, because it lets our ol' fav punters catch up to the leader, so they can over drive their car and take the leader out by mistake.

Almost gone now!

"The Punisher" also called as "mr_REFEREE" If he sees a punter or wrong behaviour, he will give back.. Chad, you are better at english so you can explain the word better.. (this is not my idea, was it yours... seen it on somewhere here...)

One Lap Wonder

Bone head who thinks the race is won after one lap so he pushes the car 200% from the start and mows down any opponents in his path in order to gain as many positions as possible during the first lap. Almost always ends up crashing or quitting before finishing the first lap.

Pace Car Syndrome- Some guy that always starts on the front of the grid, and procedes to make a very slow first turn, bottlenecking the field and causing incidents to occur.

of all of them... the wall riders should be shot and or feel bad for using it as an aid.. the rest i can avoid lol

"The Punisher" also called as "mr_REFEREE" If he sees a punter or wrong behaviour, he will give back.. Chad, you are better at english so you can explain the word better.. (this is not my idea, was it yours... seen it on somewhere here...)

....did you miss mine? :lol: ..first time quoting myself.

Villenueve: Someone who plays when they're winning and then has a strop or disconnects when they lose. (Talking about Jacque obviously! Saying it about Gilles would be blasphemous!)

Not sure how you can say that about Jacques considering he hung around F1 for more than a decade without a win.

ORE

On Rails Effect

The glitch in GT5P that gives cars that hug the very inside of corners more grip then if they used the rest of the racing surface

CWR.. do we have a problem here.. :lol: ???

I can't lie, I have done an iPunt.
It was in retaliation, on Daytona Road.
I was punted from behind, so I returned the favour from the side.

I didn't really create this one myself, but:

Soft: Used to describe someone who can't handle the fact he was overtaken and resorts to ramming to get his position back.

Draft Dodger: Some one that will weave, dodge, break check, or pretty much anything to stop you passing them while drafting.

Back