The Paint Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Live_Fr0m_NY
  • 4,699 comments
  • 335,263 views
This is a trading thread not an argument thread


Back to trading

Still needing Suzuka Grau many many paints and items available
 
Anyone has silver chrome paint or Suzuka grau paint chips? Just PM me what you're looking for, paint chips or cars, anything!
 
Anyone have amaranth pearl?
I'll trade big time for it. Just PM or reply to me.
 
Anyone have amaranth pearl?
I'll trade big time for it. Just PM or reply to me.

How many takes your fancy?
 
Just one will do ^^

Anything in return you require?

Hmmm…
Make a donation to THIS thread, and your paint is free.
Send a FR!
 
What manufacturer lime green is it

Is the colour just called lime green

Add me mjm_98 I know I definitely have metallic but think I have "lime green"
 
I think Amuse/Honda but Toyota has one too I think.
 
Need Matte black and gold chrome! Will trade Reds, off-whites or oranges!
 
Jordanp19 Would you trade me your Matte dark green for a gold or silver Chrome paint chip. Post a reply or add me if you would like to C-Man_dogboy
 
NEED any MATTE colors i have chrome paint
 
Back to trading anyone what some xjr-9 purple for suzuka Grau

Really need Suzuka Grau have lots of other paints to trade

Hi there, I have it, I'm open for trade if you still want it, PM me :)
 
Quick question. I think I have at least one of every matte paint but I just want to make sure. Does a matte light purple or light orange exist?

Also, assuming matte light purple and orange does exist, does anyone have one they'll send me? I have at least one of every used car in the game and about 2000 paints. I'll trade anything, as long as I've got it to trade.
 
Last edited:
No in fact there were no matte dlc's,disregard my last.In short no there is no matte light orange or light purple.
 
ok, thanks for the info
 
👍
 
I need Matte Dark Red, I can give up Matte Dark Silver. Message me if you have Matte Dark Red and which color you want.
 
Hey guys, looking for really any matte colors. If interested, PM me and let me know what you have and what you want for them, thanks!
 
Does anybody have this shade of "Light Blue Metallic"?

455618576_TsukubaCircuit_115_122_239lo.jpg


I used my only one without duplicating it :(​
 
Last edited:
Does anybody have this shade of "Light Blue Metallic"?



I used my only one without duplicating it :(​

I think I claim to have every chip in the game :lol:

What is the model/make and chip-name? Light Blue Metallic??
 
I think I claim to have every chip in the game :lol:

What is the model/make and chip-name? Light Blue Metallic??

I'm not sure of the make and model, I didn't check any of the paint item's details, I was so caught up in the excitement of using it :(.​
 
Hey guys..... I'm looking for a "light pink" color and a "light green" color
something like this:
PinkiePieZ_Big.jpg


LimeLighterTurbo_Big.jpg


maybe a hint where to get it or buying a car would be nice :)
 
Last edited:
Hey guys..... I'm looking for a "light pink" color and a "light green" color
something like this:
PinkiePieZ_Big.jpg


LimeLighterTurbo_Big.jpg


maybe a hint where to get it or buying a car would be nice :)

I know the standard S2000 '06 has a bright green, if not then the older production models of the S2000 will :).

As for the light pink, I've got nothing :(
 
Nuschel01
Hi guy's. I'm searching for a colour which is similar to Ferraris Pozzi Blu, does anyone has an idea?

No one can help me?
 
Back