The Paint Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Live_Fr0m_NY
  • 4,699 comments
  • 335,258 views
trading:
silver chrome x3

edit: 2 silver chrome left for decent cars and one elusive black chrome chip for high end cars.

black chrome? is it classified as a chrome color?
 
black chrome? is it classified as a chrome color?

yea, it sits next to the hue silver chrome chip, its the paint like one of the black chrome volks wheels u can buy for premium cars but for painting the whole car. higher than metallic just like silver chrome.

thx for the trade btw ddl8!
 
I'm looking for Matte White please, I will trade a Stealth Edition McLaren F1 for it !!!! yea I'm serious

PM ME !!!!!!!

I don't think you can trade stealth or chrome line cars.
 
trading:
silver chrome x3

edit: 2 silver chrome left for decent cars and one elusive black chrome chip for high end cars.

What do you want for 1 of the silver chrome chips?
 
What do you want for 1 of the silver chrome chips?

hey sry yo, 15 mins too late, their all gone, got a 908/panoza esperante/bmw v12 for them.
 
Im looking the lime green that comes on the '70 Challenger. Just tell me what you want for it.
 
I've got a couple matte dark silver.. Add me and let me know which matte you have to trade for it.. Thanks
 
I've got a Matte pink, please make offer ( a Citroën gt race car would lead to immediate deal).
 
I have matte light blue(its about the shade of the Gulf GT-40) that I'm willing to trade for another matte color...PM me

EDIT: successfully traded with Supercheyenne
 
Last edited:
I have a chrome silver and matte pink looking to get rid of both
 
If anyone wants matte purple (idk why you would) lemme know. I'd take anything really but I'd love a DTM car if someone has an extra, if not anything premium. Send me a PM.
 
Paint Gone.
 
Last edited:
If anyone has matte white, please PM me.
 
Paint spoken for. Thanks
 
Last edited:
Deep Marine Blue Pearl
Black Pearl
Volcano Pearl
Matte Red
Starlight Black Pearl
Black Pearl (M)
Matte Light Blue

Interested in any ?
 
I have a Matte light silver and matte light grey, looking for Matte black and Matte red
Any intrests?
 
i have silver chrome, matte black, matt dark red and matte white. will let silver chrome high end car per paint chip. would rather keep the matte colors
 
I have

Matte Purple
Matte Red
Matte light green

I'm looking for Matte and Chrome colors. I like black, blues, greys, silvers, but will consider offers.
 
what are the available chrome colors in the game?
 
I have matte red, matte gray, matte light gray...willing to part with.
 
what are the available chrome colors in the game?

So far I've only seen Silver Chrome and I believe I've seen all of the special paints. But that's not official, it's just an opinion.

I think you won't see Chrome Orange (for example) because it would emulate the Chromeline cars and nullify one of the benefits of the Special Edition GT5's.

Of course I'm only speculating so I could be 100% wrong.
 
You can buy Mid Chrome Orange and Yellow from one of the premium (can't remember which one) so I don't think there's anything better than silver chrome (except maybe gold chrome and it could be a special prize)
 
For trade:

Matte Pink
M.N.P. III
Matte Blue
Matte Orange
Matte Light Blue
Silver Chrome
Panther Pink
 
Might as well kill this thread now... Unsticky and such.
 
Might as well kill this thread now... Unsticky and such.

Why? People will still want to trade paints... I just traded 2 (or was it 3?) mattes today. The values just aren't whacky anymore which is fine by me because I was never trying gouge people.
 
Willing to trade a Matte Orange for cheap.
 
Trading away my matte purple, for any other matte colors that I do not already have. PM me colors you are willing to trade for my purple.
 
Back