The Paint Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Live_Fr0m_NY
  • 4,699 comments
  • 335,258 views
Anybody want Matte Light Blue, I just want a Dodge Ram for it. PM me
 
Just went through my paints, Make an offer for any bright/dark colours, avoiding green:

Matte White => Offered for the McLaren Stealth above => Gone

Classic Red (have it double)

Diamond White
Pearl White
Pepper White
Cirrus White
Championship white

Reflexsilber Mettalic
Mercury Silver Metallic
Matterhorn Silver Metallic

Gris Clair
Gris Titanic

Sand Beige

Azzuro Aqua Marina
Azzuro Nuvola Iridescente
Aqua Blue Metallic

Dark Turquoise Green Metallic

---------------------------------------

Decided to add to this

Timberline Green Pearl Coat
York Green
Emerald Green Metallic

Chamonix White

Gris Bleu
 
Last edited:
still looking for a matte black chip. I lack other matte colors to trade though.
 
still looking for a matte black chip. I lack other matte colors to trade though.

Buy and LFA in Matte Black... $375k and you can actually multiply the paint by yourself (using a 2nd account on your PS3).

You're welcome.
 
have matte dark grey for trade. offers. im after a supra RZ at the moment if anybody is willing to negotiate.
 
got matte purple for trade, car offers only please :) pm me
 
Matte Purple
Matte Light Grey
Silver Chrome

+ Dozens of Metallics
 
Willing to trade a Matte Orange for cheap.


Any certain colours your looking for?

and is it a really bright orange?
 
My paint shop is listed below. Take a look if yall need something. 👍

Especially take a look at the car purchase service.

*Filphil's paint depot*
 
matte gray make me an offer!!!
 
Hey guys, not sure on values on Matte paint. I am looking for Matte black.

I have:
Matte Light Blue
Matte Light Green

if anyone is interested. :)
 
Matte purple for trade! looking to trade for a car, all offers welcome :) pm me, thanks!
 
i have matte light green matte yellow and matte orange to trade. dont reallly want paint for them.
 
Last edited:
WANTED; Midnight Purple III

Pm me which color or car you want to trade.
 
I got midnight purple, do you have any JGTC cars?
 
Hello, i wonder if theres any color like this in gt5, and what it is called in game?


Tony2.jpg


tt3_az
 
Hello, i wonder if theres any color like this in gt5, and what it is called in game?

Bunches

It's Lime Green on a Lexus LFA - It's Hemi Green (?) on a 1970 Challenger (both available in the new car dealerships).

Probably somewhere else but it escapes me and my PS is tied up.
 
Midnight Purple III Available
Make your offers in a PM to me! :)
 
Bunches
It's Lime Green on a Lexus LFA - It's Hemi Green (?) on a 1970 Challenger (both available in the new car dealerships).

"sublime green" on challenger
 
WANTED: Matte Light Blue

Offer: Matt Black

Anyone? :)
 
WANTED
Matte blue, purple, light gray, and light red
 
I have matte pink. Who wants it?

Matte white would be nice.
 
I'am searching for chrome colors. Does somebody know how you can get it. Or somebody wants to trade.

I'am offering matt black, chrome orange.
 
Anyone have any of the Midnight Purple Paints?
 
Last edited:
I have Matte Yellow and Candy Weib and Light Almond Pearl Metallic if anyone is interested in Trading.

I Really want Midnight Purple any number is fine :)
 
Bunches

It's Lime Green on a Lexus LFA - It's Hemi Green (?) on a 1970 Challenger (both available in the new car dealerships).

Probably somewhere else but it escapes me and my PS is tied up.
Okay thanks man. To bad my green gt-r get so much hating :(
 
Back