The Paint Trading Thread

I smell GREED!

How am I being greedy? I offered him to borrow my F2007 even though he didn't ask me to let him borrow it. And I'm going to give him an extra silver chrome today. The reason I didn't give him 5 is because I don't have 5 silver chromes.

EDIT: I would've given him 5 silver chromes but I don't have 5 silver chromes. And he didn't ask for more than 1 chrome per car so it's not like I'm being greedy. I didn't ask for more than what he was offering. He said silver chrome for one car and a greedy person would've said "Can I have 2 cars for my silver chrome?"

Last edited:
How am I being greedy? I offered him to borrow my F2007 even though he didn't ask me to let him borrow it. And I'm going to give him an extra silver chrome today. The reason I didn't give him 5 is because I don't have 5 silver chromes.

EDIT: I would've given him 5 silver chromes but I don't have 5 silver chromes. And he didn't ask for more than 1 chrome per car so it's not like I'm being greedy. I didn't ask for more than what he was offering. He said silver chrome for one car and a greedy person would've said "Can I have 2 cars for my silver chrome?"

Serious, you don't have 5 silver chips? Since when did you stop duping?
And again serious, sharing a car on your profile doesn't make you less greedy.
You should be ashamed for doing those kinda deals with new comers who apparently doesn't know what is fair and not.

Cheers

You should be ashamed for doing those kinda deals with new comers who apparently doesn't know what is fair and not.

Cheers

Just this right here. 👍👍

You can deal however you want but if I was asking for a ticket, and someone said "I'll give you one for a silver chrome!!!" Then I would tell them that I will give them any 5 paints that I have, including 5 silver chromes if they wanted. If they didn't expect that, they usually would be very excited and tell you you are very fair and generous. Ask me how I know. :sly:

I've also seen countless times someone asking for a single paint chip where members have given them away. I've been on both ends of that scenario.

Again, I'm not telling you how you should trade, but you shouldn't take advantage of people who don't know any better. Because someone else is gonna offer them a fair deal after you and then they'll realize that you took advantage of them.

Just this right here. 👍👍

You can deal however you want but if I was asking for a ticket, and someone said "I'll give you one for a silver chrome!!!" Then I would tell them that I will give them any 5 paints that I have, including 5 silver chromes if they wanted. If they didn't expect that, they usually would be very excited and tell you you are very fair and generous. Ask me how I know. :sly:

I've also seen countless times someone asking for a single paint chip where members have given them away. I've been on both ends of that scenario.

Again, I'm not telling you how you should trade, but you shouldn't take advantage of people who don't know any better. Because someone else is gonna offer them a fair deal after you and then they'll realize that you took advantage of them.

You don't understand. I can't send him 5 silver chromes. I only have 3, I sent him 2 yesterday and I'll send him another one today.

So you can't save game, send him 3, reload your save, and then send him 2? :dunce:

He is the new - I dont dupe - trader.
But it is good, at least he doesn't post his long list of wanted cars anymore when somebody asks for Silver Chrome :) :)

What's your problem? Why are you interfering in my trades? It's just some virtual paints, if he wants more he'll ask for more and I'll give him more.

No you don't, read your own posts. You don't have more you just claimed.

No you don't, read your own posts. You don't have more you just claimed.

I don't understand what you've said. Anyway, I've just sent that guy a silver chrome and 2 gold chromes which means I have sent him 3 silver chromes and 2 gold chromes.

I don't understand what you've said. Anyway, I've just sent that guy a silver chrome and 2 gold chromes which means I have sent him 3 silver chromes and 2 gold chromes.

Good! Now lets hope it gave you a good feeling not to have ripped of a new forum user.

Hi everyone! Long time player and reader here but only just started posting, nice to meet you all!

I'm desperate for a silver chrome paint if anyone can help, can trade for a gold chrome (my game seems to like giving me those!) or any other paint's you may be after if i have them, got 600 cars and a load of paints so I should have something you'd like!

If you can msg me or add me on psn, my ps3 name is bobmat34. Thanks for your help! :)

Serious, you don't have 5 silver chips? Since when did you stop duping?
And again serious, sharing a car on your profile doesn't make you less greedy.

Cheers

Bullseye

Hi guys I am looking for French Blue, which I believe comes from these 3 cars, Lotus Elan S1 '62, Mistubishi Lancer Evolution VII GSR '01, and Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74. I am interested in the Lotus and Triumph paints only. I have gold & silver chrome + some mattes and special paints to trade. Thanks for looking.

jedisteampunk
Hi guys I am looking for French Blue, which I believe comes from these 3 cars, Lotus Elan S1 '62, Mistubishi Lancer Evolution VII GSR '01, and Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74. I am interested in the Lotus and Triumph paints only. I have gold & silver chrome + some mattes and special paints to trade. Thanks for looking.

I have all 3. I'll give them all. Name your price. I'll be glad to give them as soon as i can.

I have all 3. I'll give them all. Name your price. I'll be glad to give them as soon as i can.
Just let me know what you would like in return, you can send me a fr and I will get back to you A.S.A.P. Thanks.

Ferrari_1996
I have Silver Chrome, Gold Chrome, ALL Mattes, ALL Colour Shifts, Midnight Purple II, Midnight Purple III and over 1000 more paints.

Here is a list of the premium cars I'm looking for:

Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
'08
Nissan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R
'08
XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08
Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA
GT-R '08
Lexus BANDAI DIREZZA SC430
'06
Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD
SC430 '08
Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430
'08
Honda EPSON NSX '08
Honda ARTA NSX '06
Grand Touring Garage 1970
Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer
HPA Motorsports FT565 TWIN
TURBO AUDI TT
Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008

Here is a standard car I'm looking for:

Spoon S2000 Street Version '04.

Please make me an offer, thanks.

Most of those cars you can buy,ferrari you should do a few sarthe runs and you could buy them I bought the.yms supra and gtr and the xanavi gtr and 350z going to buy every 1 :)

looking for gold and silver chrome paint. would like them asap...

i have
matte: dark silver, dark blue, red, gray, light blue
colour shift: Aurora Mevola Iridescente, Maziora Matterhorn

not good enough for u name a price

Hello everybody, first sorry but i haven't read all posts in this thread, i hope you'll understand.
Now lets trade:
I do have 33 plus Yellow paints, some double in wich case you're lucky. They can be yours if you trade Matte Green (not light!) and/or MATTE orange for it.
I've got around 100 times Blue too, also tradeable for MATTE orange and/or (again no lightgreen)Green. Again if i've got double (or quadruple) it's free with the deal (if we trade)
I'm also willing to trade the said Yellows and Blue's (not Muddy Waters -lol-) for HALF the nr. of Greens and Orange (so -BY EXAMPLE- you get 130/150 Blue & Yellow paints you lose 25 orange 35 greens)
I do spare Lime Green, Light Green, Gold Poly, (Dark)Gold Metallic, Tawny Gold Metallic, Brown Metallic, Champagne Gold Metallic, Sahara Tam Metallic, Light Brown Metallic, Opalescent Bronze Metallic and a few more of such.
Basicly i want (the Darker!) Green's and Orange's, i even have some Matte -Red, -Grey, -Brown, and Matte Light -Grey, -Silver, Matte Dark - Red, -Grey. but they are not so cheap (Matte Green and Orange in return for 2 Matte of the list) !!!
There aer Greens i do NOT !!! want thes are: *-just a few examples-* Light Lime Green, Lime Green, Lime Green Metallic, Verde Boreale, Electric Green..., and such.
Greens i do like are *-again just a few example so you get the idea-* British-, Cypress-, Dark- Green, also nice: Verde -Medio, -Coventry, -Muschio, & Salvia green and obviously.., Orange.
So you want Blue & Yellow , give me Green and Orange.
Matte too, lets deal...., greetings stano666

Most of those cars you can buy,ferrari you should do a few sarthe runs and you could buy them I bought the.yms supra and gtr and the xanavi gtr and 350z going to buy every 1 :)

I don't need those cars anymore. Somebody is going to give me them.

Hello everybody, first sorry but i haven't read all posts in this thread, i hope you'll understand.
Now lets trade:
I do have 33 plus Yellow paints, some double in wich case you're lucky. They can be yours if you trade Matte Green (not light!) and/or MATTE orange for it.
I've got around 100 times Blue too, also tradeable for MATTE orange and/or (again no lightgreen)Green. Again if i've got double (or quadruple) it's free with the deal (if we trade)
I'm also willing to trade the said Yellows and Blue's (not Muddy Waters -lol-) for HALF the nr. of Greens and Orange (so -BY EXAMPLE- you get 130/150 Blue & Yellow paints you lose 25 orange 35 greens)
I do spare Lime Green, Light Green, Gold Poly, (Dark)Gold Metallic, Tawny Gold Metallic, Brown Metallic, Champagne Gold Metallic, Sahara Tam Metallic, Light Brown Metallic, Opalescent Bronze Metallic and a few more of such.
Basicly i want (the Darker!) Green's and Orange's, i even have some Matte -Red, -Grey, -Brown, and Matte Light -Grey, -Silver, Matte Dark - Red, -Grey. but they are not so cheap (Matte Green and Orange in return for 2 Matte of the list) !!!
There aer Greens i do NOT !!! want thes are: *-just a few examples-* Light Lime Green, Lime Green, Lime Green Metallic, Verde Boreale, Electric Green..., and such.
Greens i do like are *-again just a few example so you get the idea-* British-, Cypress-, Dark- Green, also nice: Verde -Medio, -Coventry, -Muschio, & Salvia green and obviously.., Orange.
So you want Blue & Yellow , give me Green and Orange.
Matte too, lets deal...., greetings stano666

I got 3 paint chips to give away today, name which 3 you want and I'll send them after you FR me.

Groeten,

Outeke

I'm looking for 1967 ticket, level 21 ticket, level 22 ticket and level 23 ticket. I have all mattes, colour shifts, gold chrome and silver chrome.

If anybody has one (or more) of those tickets that would be great. I'm also looking for the following mm-R cup cars:

#6 - Silver / Purple
#8 - Grey
#11 - Orange (Cream)
#23 - Green
#25 - Gold
#38 - Royal Blue
#41 - Light Blue
#63 - Silver
#90 - Black

EDIT: I will gladly accept any donations :).

I'm looking for 1967 ticket, level 21 ticket, level 22 ticket and level 23 ticket. I have all mattes, colour shifts, gold chrome and silver chrome.

If anybody has one (or more) of those tickets that would be great. I'm also looking for the following mm-R cup cars:

#6 - Silver / Purple
#8 - Grey
#11 - Orange (Cream)
#23 - Green
#25 - Gold
#38 - Royal Blue
#41 - Light Blue
#63 - Silver
#90 - Black

EDIT: I will gladly accept any donations :).

I'll look, and if i have i send FR. :👍

Back