The Paint Trading Thread

I wasn't saying "Matte Black Chrome". I don't know how you guys got that out of what I asked. I was asking about those Matte colors existing, then I seperately asked if Black Chrome existed because some told me it did.

I have no idea how you guys got Matte Black Chrome out of that. That would be an oxymoron, it doesn't make any sense.

I wasn't saying "Matte Black Chrome". I don't know how you guys got that out of what I asked. I was asking about those Matte colors existing, then I seperately asked if Black Chrome existed because some told me it did.

I have no idea how you guys got Matte Black Chrome out of that. That would be an oxymoron, it doesn't make any sense.

I like the word "oxymoron" - mostly seen as contradictio in adiecto. :sly:

What's an oxymoron?

The good one thinks. The better one knows. The best one believes. :sly:

So one could best believe: 'You know you'd better think that i'm good in being better then the best...' Uuuh i'm getting:dunce: LOL

Thanks for the paints (to everybody i've dealt with sofar) and greetings stano666 :)

I have on offer...

Gold and Silver chrome
MOST Colour-Shifts
MOST Mattes

...for ANY tickets I don't have.

Check my links in my sig.

Cheers. 👍

I have on offer...

Gold and Silver chrome
MOST Colour-Shifts
MOST Mattes

...for ANY tickets I don't have.

Check my links in my sig.

Cheers. 👍

I will give you a 1998 ticket for gold chrome. pm me details

I have ALL matte's and colourshifts and both chromes to offer.

Looking for a few tickets I need:

Classic muscle car

I am looking for chrome paint chips. I dont have no tickets to trade, but i do have alot of cars i am willing to trade for the paint chips.

looking for car tickets an paint chips
Levels: 17, 21, 24?
Years: 1966, 1967, 1969, 1970, 1989, 1992
Cars: Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706, Ford Mark IV Race Car, Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car, Red Bull X2010 (probably cars you can't trde as gift tickets...:P)
Paint chips: Anything chrome

Got Matte Colours available for trade against those tickets, also cars..
Contact me on my PSN: RemyKock

Greet!

I can deliver all Chrome, Matte and Colorshift (1800+ paints in total).
Collecting the last missing birtday tickets right now. So pick 5 chips and send me a ticket I don`t have. (Watch my have in my signature.)

Looking for Gold/Silver Chrome and any Matte Paints except for Orange, Dark Green, Or Brown, have many cars and some TVR Paints so PM if interested,

Thanks!👍

Looking for Gold/Silver Chrome and any Matte Paints except for Orange, Dark Green, Or Brown, have many cars and some TVR Paints so PM if interested,

Thanks!👍
Any tickets?

Edit:

Does Super Red III really exists?

Last edited:
Back