Maziora Andromeda x1

Chameleon Blue x1

Chameleon Orangex1

If anyone looking for any particular paints:

matte
chromes
color shift
rares or mfg specific

Feel free to PM me. I'm pretty much open for the rest of the week on paint trades.

Hi guys, looking for any ferrari standard Red Scuderia or Yellow.
Any help???

I've got a Yellow Ferrari paint chip from the 458 Italia, what's your offer?

-----------

Anyone wants to bid on Maziora Andromeda aka FT86 concept Blue/Purple?

Last edited:
Question:

Is it right that you don`t get the "Green" paint chip from the Lotus Sport Elise `99 from the UCD. I like the colour very much. I bought the car for 98k right now and there is no paint chip in my inventory. :mad:

Check if the color is described in the car (UCD)...or that it says "--"

"--" = no color given :(

Check if the color is described in the car (UCD)...or that it says "--"

"--" = no color given :(

That´s why I am :confused: It CLEARLY says "Green". But no chip. :ouch:

You have all colours, right? Can you look at Lotus if there is a chip named "Green"?

Anyone got Astoria Green Metallic they would trade? I have several color shifts and mattes. Don't have the exact names on me since I'm at work.

Anyone got Astoria Green Metallic they would trade? I have several color shifts and mattes. Don't have the exact names on me since I'm at work.

Get me your Matte and Color Shifts names and we can work something out. I have the colour. It is nice. :D

I'll give a minolta for gold chrome

Minolta can`t be traded/gifted...

Well, that did`t worked... (Editing a quote into a multi quote...)

Get me your Matte and Color Shifts names and we can work something out. I have the colour. It is nice. :D

Well I thought I had more than this, but I have

Color Shifts
Formula Chameleon Green
Azurro Nuvola Iridescente
Maziora Mazeran

Matte Dark Green
Matte Light Green

If any or all of these work for you, let me know.

I really need a Highland Green Mika paint, I have some matte paints I can trade. Send me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP

Last edited:
Hello lads.

I would desperately like a Gold Chrome Paint item, and would be willing to trade any of my 902 paint items or a car of your choice for it.

Please PM me if you are interested.

PS. I have ALL the matte GT special colours and Chrome Silvers as well.

Today I got 5 paints available (own all chrome/matte/CS/etc) for a 1000 ticket.

PM me if interested

Gold Chrome for trade contact PSN if interested. Looking for some cool helmets and suits.

Gold Chrome for trade contact PSN if interested. Looking for some cool helmets and suits.

im after 5 gold cromes and 8 silver cromes will trade 120 helmets you want or need for them.
maybe the complete helmet list if you want to trade for a couple of days 1200+ paints
1090 cars
1028/1031 diferent models of cars avaliable that arn't cromelines and stealth cars
also chasing every chevrolet paint chips:tup::gtpflag:

The amount generally given for a car is 5 paints, so you did pretty well!

lol thanks...I was just wondering did I get ripped off as the 86 RUF is pretty rare...I wasnt sure as to whether to charge 10 or more...

thanks

kk20
lol thanks...I was just wondering did I get ripped off as the 86 RUF is pretty rare...I wasnt sure as to whether to charge 10 or more...

thanks

Lol well anything tradable isn't really rare to be honest! Some cars are harder to get 0/0/0 in all colours but apart from that there isn't really a rare tradable car so I'd be surprised if you could ask for more than 10!

im after 5 gold cromes and 8 silver cromes will trade 120 helmets you want or need for them.
maybe the complete helmet list if you want to trade for a couple of days 1200+ paints
1090 cars
1028/1031 diferent models of cars avaliable that arn't cromelines and stealth cars
also chasing every chevrolet paint chips:tup::gtpflag:

I can get you those gold chromes but i'am not sure about silvers. :gtplanet:

Looking for gold and silver chromes, got a lot of cars, 168 different helmets, 52 different suits, a few matte colour's willing to trade, got no tickets though

Looking for gold and silver chromes, got a lot of cars, 168 different helmets, 52 different suits, a few matte colour's willing to trade, got no tickets though
If you can add my alt account truebluniqqa right now I will send 3 gold and 2 sliver for free..

Back