The Paint Trading Thread

Looking for the following:

GT Gun Metal Grey (from the Mazda Furai)
Gun Grey Metallic

Will trade on 1 to 1 basis - let me know what you're looking for.

Looking for as many passionate pinks and matte blacks you can spare. Im not sure what I have to trade but i can find something?

On behalf of Lammy77 I will give 5 free paint chips to anyone that can add me before reset which is in 20 mins.

FR sent 👍

(CS) Maziora Andromeda
(CS) Maziora Andromedall
(M) AMG Monza grau magno

And any 2 others 👍

Cheers mate.

FR sent 👍

(CS) Maziora Andromeda
(CS) Maziora Andromedall
(M) AMG Monza grau magno

And any 2 others 👍

Cheers mate.
all above sent + matte orange and matte pink. if you see Lammy77 please thank him for the paints. 👍

1010 cars later and still no Gold Chrome, so if anyone has a Gold Chrome paint chip they're willing to part with, let me know.

Have a few Silver Chrome chips, every Matte now (I think) as well as ~1400 other colours, so name your poison.

PSN ID is MarvelScottyB, or PM me here. Cheers.

Thanks to thugdevotion/Lammy77 I now have all the rare paints :), now I have to build up on that stock!

So I'm looking for any 5 colour shift paints. I will give any 5 rare paint chips in return :cheers:

I need a matte black P-Chip.

Or is there a car in the ncd with the matte black chip?

Add me if someone can do a trade

10 paint chips for today:

I will trade 5 paints for 1 birthday ticket.
Looking for: 1958,1981,1982,1983,1984,1994,1995,1996,1997,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,2007

Offer withdrawn. Paints not available anymore.

Last edited:
Silver and gold paint needed. will send anycar from premium dealership, all modded if you wish or anycar you need.

pm baly123456

cheers

Last edited:
I have gold and silver chrome
matte light grey
matte gray
matte black
matte pink
matte dark red
matte light red
matte dark green
matte light blue
matte blue

Silver and gold paint needed. will send anycar from premium dealership, all modded if you wish or anycar you need.

pm baly123456

cheers

Hi, i search for 2 OCD cars, i have all the paint you search for
Cheers

Back