The Photography Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter CDailey
  • 3,605 comments
  • 194,249 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z
Those first three are very nice, especially the last one; very sharp for being at 300mm. How much PP work as done on those?

Nice shots of the Blues, also. :)

Thanks

Not very much actually. brightness/contrast. Saturation bumped up a bit. And sharpened. They were taken with the camera on a tripod though.
 
Going for a dark and depressing style in this shot:
trafficjamwq4.jpg
 
I wish I could take pictures like this... Incidentally, what city is that?... Cincinnati?
 
London :p
 
Springtime here in Scotland. Time for Apple Blossom and CPLs.

I might re-PP this as the blossom isn't quite as pink as I'd hoped.

wwpd-58-1.jpg

Great shot G-man. Love the composition.
 
Going for a dark and depressing style in this shot


It can't be helped though really, can it? I've only ever been to London 5 times but each time I've either felt unappreciated or abused. Everyone there seems so arrogant and everywhere looks miserable.

Nice photography though, it captures the 'mood' really well.👍
 
Great shot Giles.

From a trip down to my hometown. Apparently I was on drugs the whole time without knowing it since a lot of these shots are cracked out.

20070503030224_dsc_5565.jpg


20070503030157_dsc_6936.jpg


20070503030135_dsc_5565.jpg


20070503030103_dsc_6908.jpg


20070503030028_dsc_6884.jpg


20070503025955_dsc_6876.jpg


20070503025939_dsc_6828.jpg


20070503025921_dsc_6823.jpg


20070503025900_dsc_6809.jpg


20070503025758_dsc_6791.jpg


20070503025659_dsc_6671.jpg


20070503025557_dsc_6666.jpg
 
Cracked out? No. Freaking awesome? Yes. You know the drill... Babies. now.
 
What drugs do you use Anti?
 
What drugs do you use Anti?

Used to use, and use a lot of various ones but that's in the past. Now it's just nicotine and alcohol.

Cracked out? No. Freaking awesome? Yes. You know the drill... Babies. now.

I'm beginning to feel like that's all you keep me around for. There was a time when you worked to get into my pants, now you just demand it.
 
My tribute to Antihero :p:
picture044ym7.jpg
 
Damn, that's a great shot. I love the composition and the colouring is well done.

Charles, buy me a box of chocolates and you're in.
 
Why thank you. :)
 
Last shot is amazing antihero, can I maybe get a 1600x1200 for my background please?
 
Last shot is amazing antihero, can I maybe get a 1600x1200 for my background please?

Thanks, I'm working on it.


Playing around with Lightroom. My first time capturing and exporting a RAW image, I never seen my d70 create a shot so sharp and with such low noise at iso 500. 1.16 terabytes in drive space, word homie.

DSC_7181-4.jpg
 
Last shot is amazing antihero, can I maybe get a 1600x1200 for my background please?

Forrealz, y0.

They're all great (I really like the 2nd to last shot, too), but that last shot is freakin' sexy. Wallpaper. Now...!
 
Thanks, I'm working on it.


Playing around with Lightroom. My first time capturing and exporting a RAW image, I never seen my d70 create a shot so sharp and with such low noise at iso 500.

I just got lightroom installed and haven't really seen anything it does that i can't do with CS2 so far:guilty:
This is the first time you have used RAW format? Wow, i usually don't use it much just because it takes me forever to convert them over and all with my super computer (1.3, 512mb) I have plenty of HD space for everything but just don't have the power of greyskull.
 
Yeah Lightroom loves to eat all my resources, and the files are huge themselves but I enjoy messing with it. Another Lightroom shot,

lightroomedit2.jpg
 
Looks sharp. You should shoot RAW more often. :p
 
I just got lightroom installed and haven't really seen anything it does that i can't do with CS2 so far:guilty:
This is the first time you have used RAW format? Wow, i usually don't use it much just because it takes me forever to convert them over and all with my super computer (1.3, 512mb) I have plenty of HD space for everything but just don't have the power of greyskull.

And that's where Lightroom comes in. I have it. It's awesome. CS2 is complementary.
 
I found some Photoshop actions and messed around with them last night. Here's what I got.

img1377kg3.jpg


img1400tx2.jpg


img163534ly9.jpg


img345456239576sz1.jpg


img1618wn8.jpg
 
This thread is amazing guys.

Most forums with photog threads are filled with kids that point their mom's digicam at a tree and snap some other lame shots calling themselves photographers.

Not the case here, this is full of amazing, quality work. Good job people. I like that latest set ITR.
 
This thread is amazing guys.

Most forums with photog threads are filled with kids that point their mom's digicam at a tree and snap some other lame shots calling themselves photographers.

Not the case here, this is full of amazing, quality work. Good job people. I like that latest set ITR.

Oh Exige, I do declare, you are just the sweetest little thing.

Here's one for you;
20070423181811_haha.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back