The Photography Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter CDailey
  • 3,605 comments
  • 194,247 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great stuff in the last few days everyone!! I end up just browsing this thread instead of posting :)

I heard a B-1B was coming here yesterday and took the camera today. Too bad it was over cast and misty :( But I did what I could. The sound was amazing. First time I've taken pics of one of these in flight. Seen them at airshow but never owned my Canon at the time.

b1b1jk6.jpg


b1b2aa9.jpg


b1b3bg9.jpg
 
I heard a B-1B was coming here yesterday and took the camera today. Too bad it was over cast and misty :( But I did what I could. The sound was amazing. First time I've taken pics of one of these in flight. Seen them at airshow but never owned my Canon at the time.

Speedy I forgot which canon you own but one thing i might suggest is going to canon's site and downloading a picturestyle named "clear" if your camera supports the profiles. I tried it out for the first time yesterday and was pretty skeptical but the performance is amazing at eliminating haze, I'll post some shots up a little later showing the results.
 
Nope, white is white on my end and I've properly calibrated my monitor.
 
EDIT: I can only apply them to the RAW file once off my camera. I can't load them to the 350D. Only the 5d and 1D mKIII can do that.

Oh ok, I know you can do it on the 30D also, but yeah try it out it works wonders.
 
Yeah sorry, forgot to edit my post after I fixed the problem.

20070505194954_dsc_7548-edit.jpg


20070505185714_dsc_7447-edit.jpg


20070505185429_dsc_7369-edit.jpg


20070505184947_dsc_7414-edit.jpg


pretty damn awesome
20070505184925_dsc_7460.jpg


20070505184909_dsc_7457-edit.jpg


20070505184849_dsc_7418-edit.jpg


20070505184814_dsc_7413-edit.jpg


20070505184715_dsc_7329-edit%20copy.jpg


20070505184107_dsc_7386-edit.jpg
 
#1 is ****ing awesome. Mind posting up a 1920x1200 (or whatever is closest) version? I'd love to use it as a wallpaper.

editz0rz: some old stuff reworked.

61961849sk2.jpg


83455705ht1.jpg
 
Thanks sir, here you are; http://www.ktait.net/other/fewafwef.jpg . I feel like I should start uploading these to a wallpaper website or something because I want to feel awesome like that.
Nice shots, looks like something I would take.
 
This page is sexy.
 
Hmm...I really like that shot exige. 👍
 
Antihero that first shot is damn sexy, what camera are you using?
 
Antihero that first shot is damn sexy, what camera are you using?

I think he's using a Nikon D70.
 
Just to say I loved these last two pages of the thread, guys.
Awesome work. 👍
 
Hmm, next time I go to church, I'll have to get a picture of a similar old house thats right across the street. 👍
 
Great shot, I like the composition. Your sensor could use a little cleaning though hah.
 
Great shot, I like the composition. Your sensor could use a little cleaning though hah.

yeah, long day at the beach lots of wind and sand, I was going to fix it in photoshop but I liked the effect so I left it in there :)
 
"Well I guess you can Derelicte my balls capi-ton"

"I can derelicte my own balls thank you very much"
 
495112241_737edb700a_o.jpg


495120213_bfa999bcce_o.jpg


495080108_590f281210_o.jpg


I wish the spider one was sharper, but he was a terrible subject. He gave me time for two blurry shots then jumped off the wall into the gravel & disappeared.
 
I like the DOF on the blood splatter shot. I am wanting to make or buy a lens to do some tilt shift photography. Man that stuff is crazy, anyone else interested in it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back