can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
pmcheader_002.png

This week's theme in detail, brought to you by host er, uh, me:

GT6 is unique in the series, in that it forces a specific car on you at the start of your career. Now that we've all had over a week to play, I want you to bring out your first purchased vehicle after the Fit. If you really have your mind set on it, utilize that little Honda though. Any track is allowed, and other vehicles may be allowed, provided they're opponents, and your car remains the focal point.

CARS: Any, technically
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes, single car only
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Must use either Fit or first-purchased car after it

View attachment 87103

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a Conversation with me.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack, Photobucket, or Flickr.
  • Not sure how to post a thumbnail or preview image? Read this sticky!
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it; it makes poll creation much easier!
  • No post-GT6 editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
  • Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
  • Absolutely no hybrid, hacked cars, or cars obtained through such means.
  • Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text. On H2H weeks, which side, as well.
  • You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
    either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
  • When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
  • Preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.
  • A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
  • Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
  • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme, as well as the Top 30. Every fourth
    week, the poll will be H2H style: entries must choose a "team", leading to two 15-picture,
    4-day polls. The winners from each faces off in a final 48 hour poll.
  • Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
  • The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
    Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

View attachment 87104
[20.00 GMT]

Deleted.
The rules keep ruining my entries. Good luck to everyone though.

Last edited:
Ouch for a premium car that wheelarch looks abit rough. That's no offence to you @Traviizter I blame PD.
Mmm I think it's the adaptive tessellation to blame though. There's a video of it somewhere.
Besides I've decided to change my entry anyways.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
(Changed from original)

A heads up........You can't edit your entry in PMC ie: the Signature/watermark in top right ^

I've actually collected the entries for both competitions, but there's going to be a slight delay in poll posting since the current software limit is 50 entries. Once we've got it bumped up, I'm going to get those up. Week 2's threads, however, are en route!

A heads up........You can't edit your entry in PMC ie: the Signature/watermark in top right ^

I could've sworn that you could put a freaking signature on your pictures in the GT5 Photomode Competitions. Oh well, never mind. d:

@Traviizter , You can add a sig in the 2.0 Advanced comp but the Photomode has to be straight from GT. CCCL and Secret Santa swap between the rules each week.

Since i'm no expert this means in week 2 we vote for week 1 winners by a poll?

Correct; once the poll limits are increased and I get them up, you'll be voting for Week 1's winner, who will in turn become the judge for Week 3 👍

@Traviizter , You can add a sig in the 2.0 Advanced comp but the Photomode has to be straight from GT. CCCL and Secret Santa swap between the rules each week.

To add to this, it's been this way since the very beginning of the GT5 iterations.

Can't you split the entries in to 6 equal groups then, the winners of each group go into the final poll

FINAL ENTRY

Click for big.​

I dont remember.

But I then sorted my garage by date acquired.
It turns out it was the the MIRA TR-XX

Please, everybody who has NOT done it yet, please read through the rules in OP... So many awesome shots, that will not be in the competition right now...

Take as example @Ronin387 post right here

Last edited:
Final entry
Please, everybody who has NOT done it yet, please read through the rules in OP... So many awesome shots, that will not be in the competition right now...
How to do in red..i am new here and still learning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back