The Photomode Tournament Discussion Thread: Season 6 (2.0)

The Qualifier is an open theme, it is an anonymous entry though so you can't use a shot that you've posted anywhere before (and can't post it in your galleries until after the poll has closed). As you want to put your best foot forward to qualify, the more time you have to get the perfect shot and editing the better. ;)

Qualifier is now open.
I'm still open to any theme suggestions for the rounds if you have them too. ;)

Couple of quick questions:

Will there be a Photomode (non-2.0) tournament also?
If not, can I enter the 2.0 with a non-edited shot?

The PMC tournament was held a few months ago, the 2.0 tournament was supposed to have started straight after the PMC tourney had finished but never happened until now.

I guess there's nothing in the rules to say you can't enter and unedited photo in the 2.0 tournament though it may be an uphill battle to qualify against the edited shots.
There are a number of good free editing software packages available if you don't have the means or justification to splash out on expensive editing programs. And if you have no idea what to do with an editing program if you do have one there are also helpful tutorials available in the photomode section. ;)

Halloween
Take a photo of any car that looks somehow scary, witching.
Locations: Any track
Phototravel (yes/no): yes
Unique Restrictions: Car must look creepy…

My apologies for the qualifying poll everyone. A new poll thread will be up within a couple of hours and you can recast your votes.

Back