The Playstation Experience Event (Nothing stops the Hype train)

sems4arsenal

Nissan Sunny FTW
Premium
Egypt
Cairo, Egypt
GTP_SEMS
Sony has announced PlayStation Experience, a new event set to be held from December 6 to 7 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The event will offer two days of PlayStation gaming, content, and activities, including “in-depth panels,” the opportunity to meet the developers and purchase rare collectibles, hands-on gameplay demos of upcoming PlayStation games, free swag, and “an exclusive first look at what’s coming next in 2015,” which PlayStation Blog senior manager Sid Shuman teases “I am told you will not want to miss.”

If you’re interested in attending, details on how you can be part of the event will be released on October 20. Tickets will cost $50 for a one-day pass, and $90 for a two-day pass. Attendees must be 18 or older.

Of course, if you can’t make the event, the PlayStation Blog will be offering “comprehensive coverage” of the event, including “breaking news as well as live video through multiple distribution channels.”

Stay tuned for further details.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2014/10/sony-hold...x87rp6eHwKl.99

Edit: Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0rt...ature=youtu.be

PSX Keynote!
t1417888800z4.png

B3o_2ohIIAAO-XK.jpg:large

List of POSSIBLE games/studios to expect!

Originally Posted by KAL2006

- Guerilla Games New IP
Trailer was apparently ready to go at E3 or Gamescom but Sony decided to not show it. Art leaked, rumoured title is Horizon.

- PS1 and PS2 Classics
Eurogamer reported a rumour of PS2 Classics coming to PS4 earlier this year with HD uprising feature. This would be the perfect time to introduce this.

- Parappa The Rapper
Developed by a Indie dev, also Shahid tweeted hint that a Indie dev could possibly be making a old Sony IP.

Square game
- The recent rumour that Square will reveal a new console game in December fits well with this event.

Level 5 RPG
- New information today that Level 5 will reveal a new game more epic than WKC.

Beyond Directors Cut
- Trophy leak, this game not only should be announced soon, but release soon too

Capcom game
- Rumours of Capcom exclusive, also Ono visiting SCE as well as tweets and finally Ono having a untitled game in development for PS4 showing then taking it down.

David Jaffe Indie game
- Teaser shown on Playstation YouTube channel

Also we should get new trailers for Uncharted 4 and Ratchet as well as BloodBorne, The Order, Tearaway, Until Dawn and update on Indie game that are already announced.

Added two studios myself since they have teased reveals.

Cygames
- Stated they were developing a PS4 title. No hints given at when it would be revealed though...

CyberConnect2
- The .Hack team stated they're working on a HUGE reveal before the end of the year. Could be PSX or Jump Festa... my guess? FF7 Re-make (Yeah, I'm saying it... they made G Bike, they SAID they wanted to remake FF7 AND they had a huge announcement to make... dunno... could also be a new .Hack or new IP too. Just hope it's not another Naruto game.... just my speculation!)

Yes I have shamelessly copied Gaf's OP

Ono's game has to be a fighter of some sort. He is working with Dimps (who made the backbone of SFIV) in this new effort. I thought that it would be unveiled at TGS, but nothing.

The news about PS1 and PS2 classics coming to PS4 is nice. I hope that my fears aren't realized and they don't announce that they are going to put it on their PSNow service.

PaRappa seems like a pipe dream.

In terms of realistic news, I hope that we get a date for Vib Ribbon on PS4 since it was confirmed to 'being worked on' on the PS Blog a few months back. Held off buying it on PS3 for this reason.

I think we will get The Last Guardian and maybe a crash announcment(far fetched I know).

Oh man looks like PD will be there showing the Chapparel, can they throw in a GT7 teaser?

Edit: can't find a decent source @Jordan is it true?

Oh man looks like PD will be there showing the Chapparel, can they throw in a GT7 teaser?

Edit: can't find a decent source @Jordan is it true?
On their official Twitter and Facebook page, they said they will be there with the Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo playable.

Hopefully they bring along a decent teaser trailer of GT7 too as well and maybe even a demo for public to be able to download, that would be epic but maybe they just gone to show PS3 side of the Playstation experience off. That will be a bit anticlimactic though.

On their official Twitter and Facebook page, they said they will be there with the Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo playable.

Hopefully they bring along a decent teaser trailer of GT7 too as well and maybe even a demo for public to be able to download, that would be epic but maybe they just gone to show PS3 side of the Playstation experience off. That will be a bit anticlimactic though.

/Hype

I hope they don't show about 20 3rd party games with exclusive content as if anybody really cares that badly about an extra map or gun.

I'm not counting on GT7 showing up yet.

This. ^ Perhaps we may hear something about a future update for GT6 (I said probably, stop the hype train engine before it crashes and burns again people) ,but not much more from Gran Turismo. I could be wrong, but odds are that it won't be the case.

Sony have gone all Nostalgia on us today, PS1/2 emulation? FF7 remake? stay tuned folks, nothing stops this t...... nah won't say it.

Are they going to announce the release of The Last Guardian or is that for the 30th anniversary?

Sony have gone all Nostalgia on us today, PS1/2 emulation? FF7 remake? stay tuned folks, nothing stops this t...... nah won't say it.
20th Anniversary PlayStation 4 to top it off.
rdpccui8e7yhydgfvfjk.jpg

Production of only 12,300 units at $500 per console (includes camera).

Sony has also released a downloadable theme for the PS4 which has a grey background and some other stuff from the PS1 as well.

Last edited:
I'm gonna attend the show covering it for GTP. Should be fun!

The Hype, also a rumors on Gaf says Kaz didn't accept a GT6 award in Japan because he is traveling to Las Vegas.

Oh man, If they announce GT7 (we're promised 4 megatons already) then best show eveeeeeerrrrrrr.

This post sort of stops the GT7 hype: Link

And that cuts the hype train's line clean in half... It doesn't get more official than Jordan stating it, so no expectations of GT7 material can be well, expected. Just perhaps the release of the 2X and not much more than that.

And that cuts the hype train's line clean in half... It doesn't get more official than Jordan stating it, so no expectations of GT7 material can be well, expected. Just perhaps the release of the 2X and not much more than that.
As the thread title says, nothing stops the hype train ;), Hopefully there will be PS1 & PS2 emulation announced, that way there might be a way to play a GT game on PS4 sooner than maybe GT7 release and imagine if there is trophy support...

As the thread title says, nothing stops the hype train ;), Hopefully there will be PS1 & PS2 emulation announced, that way there might be a way to play a GT game on PS4 sooner than maybe GT7 release and imagine if there is trophy support...

But if Jordan cut the train line, doesn't it mean the hype train is going to plummet into oblivion? :lol: But yeah, I guess nothing stops the mighty hype train, it must run on rocket fuel... :dopey:

I'm also kinda hoping to hear that emulation announcement, I would be more eager to own a PS4 if I can play old games on it (I'm a nostalgist, what do you want?). :) More choices to pick is a great choice in itself.

But if Jordan cut the train line, doesn't it mean the hype train is going to plummet into oblivion? :lol: But yeah, I guess nothing stops the mighty hype train, it must run on rocket fuel... :dopey:

I'm also kinda hoping to hear that emulation announcement, I would be more eager to own a PS4 if I can play old games on it (I'm a nostalgist, what do you want?). :) More choices to pick is a great choice in itself.
Our train is now laser-powered, some next level stuff there, hopefully the batteries don't die by the time the train reaches its destination.

I really want disc based emulation support as I like my nostalgia and will be great to have so many games available to play on one platform. Hopefully a new Crash Bandicoot game too. I wonder what they will say about Project Morpheus and if there will be any update on features missing compared to PS3 and even PS1 and when to expect them.

Capcom game
- Rumours of Capcom exclusive, also Ono visiting SCE as well as tweets and finally Ono having a untitled game in development for PS4 showing then taking it down.

Guessing that'll be street fighter 5, wasn't expecting that!

Interested to see what's announced, nothing yet has made me desperate for a PS4, drive club came close to but still happy with my PS3 at the minute.

Judging by the shapes of the cars in the background, I'd also say somewhere in Japan (one of the shapes looks like a yellow taxi, and by the looks of it a old '80's style Japanese taxi at that). Probably Tokyo.

Back