GT7 might debut on playstation expirience?

I certainly hope so. GT's still my favorite game series, so I look forward to each and every new release. Bring on GT7!

Nope. Sorry to burst ya bubbles. :D
Heh, I'm only sayin' this 'cuz I'm nowhere near Vegas and am jealous of all 'em ticket holders...

Polyphony Digital were not and have not been on the list of developers for this weekend's Experience event. It'd be best not to expect anything and be pleasantly surprised if there is something shown off by them, or if Kaz even makes an appearance.

But, Sony has said to expect some surprises...

There is also a rumor from HHG that a GT7 tech demo will be shown at GDC´15

"Gran Turismo 7 is rumored to make it's first official debut to the game industry in the form of a tech demo for GDC '15.
Also very interesting is the possibility of a create a car mode plus a 4K patch that could be added post release."

"Gran Turismo 7 is rumored to make it's first official debut to the game industry in the form of a tech demo for GDC '15.
Also very interesting is the possibility of a create a car mode plus a 4K patch that could be added post release."

The PS4 wasn't made for 4K resolution gaming, like the Xbox One.

"Create a car" mode? :odd:

As much as I wish for it to happen, it will not as GT is too big of a franchise to unveil at some side event. Plus, it wouldn't make much sense since they are pushing a new GT6 VisionGT car, unveiling GT7 would completely overshadow that.

So I guess this thread can be closed now since that's officially been ruled out.

''There will be no Gran Turismo announcements of any kind at the PlayStation Experience, as confirmed by my contacts at PD/SCEA. The Chaparral 2X will be the only unreleased GT content at the show.''

NOOOOO!...:guilty: I'm sad now....

tumblr_mvv5xlQwdZ1s4hjb0o1_500.gif
:guilty::guilty::guilty:

Not too sure if they would tell Jordan "Yeah we're going to show GT7" that would ruin the suprise and could cause leaks, It's GT6's 1 year anniversary today so i expect to hear about GT6 updates if not GT7.

Not too sure if they would tell Jordan "Yeah we're going to show GT7" that would ruin the suprise and could cause leaks, It's GT6's 1 year anniversary today so i expect to hear about GT6 updates if not GT7.
Read between the lines. He's getting "insider" information, not necessarily talking to official sources. Jordan enjoys a preferred status among gaming journalists I believe and wouldn't be silly enough to jeopardize that status by "leaking" information. So if he had that information he'd likely be silent, rather than give us misinformation.

Read between the lines. He's getting "insider" information, not necessarily talking to official sources. Jordan enjoys a preferred status among gaming journalists I believe and wouldn't be silly enough to jeopardize that status by "leaking" information. So if he had that information he'd likely be silent, rather than give us misinformation.
Yeah, I thought about the same thing, I guess I'm just very eager to see the PS4 graphics in Gran Turismo.

No GT announcements. Only a few questions asked by guests.

So far he's told them:

PD's working on GT7, More cars and tracks are coming to GT6 in the following months (Not solely limited to VGT cars according to him) and so far he can't say any details on the game.

I'm also watching the stream and he said they have non VGT DLC cars playable on the booth.

edit: sorry I heard wrong - no playable DLC but regular non VGT cars coming to GT6 in the future.

Last edited:
Back