The Porsche E-Carrera Cup Italia Is Headed to Assetto Corsa

So this is an online sim race competition using the Porsche Carrera Cup Italia?
I wonder if people have to purchase this new esport sim.

Why is this information posten in the Rumble Strip?

Here's hoping it will take place on ACC and not AC1.

I've done almost 100 races on SRS and there are still some goofy aspects to the sim. We're continuing to rip into the pits at 160 mph as there's no pit speed penalty and the game automatically slows your car. Broadcast options aren't the greatest so covering it in AC1 might be difficult. DRS, at least in some cars, doesn't appear to do anything. And their tire model is a bit odd. Certainly better than iRacing but could use one last fix - and they already know what it is so not sure why they're not doing it?

I was kind of assuming this was for ACC and glad because I refuse to play ACC til it gets more car classes. Oh well, back to AC proper then. ACC will never get my money as long as it's a boring GT3 simulator.

I was kind of assuming this was for ACC and glad because I refuse to play ACC til it gets more car classes. Oh well, back to AC proper then. ACC will never get my money as long as it's a boring GT3 simulator.

Your best bet are actually mods for the game. Because GTR2 only had GT1 and GT2 car but became the most loved racing game because of the sheer amount of mods.

Your best bet are actually mods for the game. Because GTR2 only had GT1 and GT2 car but became the most loved racing game because of the sheer amount of mods.

Are mods being supported though?

And to be honest, I've been messing with mods for years, and I can count on maybe one hand the mods that were equal or better than the content produced by the developers. I have so many mods on the PC version of AC, yet I mostly play the PS4 version. Out of convenience but also because I do prefer to play the stuff that Kunos made. Other than a few cars and tracks of course. And rfactor 1 had some great mods too. I still think the PCC 2007 mod is one of the best sim cars ever. It made rf1 seem ten times better than it actually was. Graphically and especially FFB wise.

Here's hoping it will take place on ACC and not AC1.

I've done almost 100 races on SRS and there are still some goofy aspects to the sim. We're continuing to rip into the pits at 160 mph as there's no pit speed penalty and the game automatically slows your car. Broadcast options aren't the greatest so covering it in AC1 might be difficult. DRS, at least in some cars, doesn't appear to do anything. And their tire model is a bit odd. Certainly better than iRacing but could use one last fix - and they already know what it is so not sure why they're not doing it?

ACRL has a pit app that detects entry speed at pit entry and with a server plugin, they can hand out time penalties after the race for it, its not perfect, but its something, but agreed, the pit entry speed issue is a big one

Latest Posts

Back