• Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 111 comments

MonGnoM

(Banned)
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
MonGnoM
PowerhouseRacingTeam_zpsd42b4f0d.jpg

Hi! My name is MonGnoM, and this is the Powerhouse Racing Team (PRT)
This team is a racing/drifting/everything which has to do with cars and racing, team.
It's not about being the fastest, nor being the best, but having fun in events, and having fun in this team.

The Powerhouse Racing Team colours are a dark metallic or pearlescent blue (the "Gran Turismo Blau" from the Mercedes Benz SLS AMG) for the body and orange metallic rims, the "Chameleon Orange", wich comes from TVR.

Which looks like this:

28d6f656-f738-44c9-8154-d5151687aed7_zpsb90e52dc.jpg

NEWS

RED BULL TIME ATTACK SERIES
IS OPEN!

www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/red-bull-time-attack-series.304534

JOINING THE PRT:
If you want to enter this team, you have to have a GTplanet account, or (which is new) a facebook profile, there's a fb group called "GT6 Powerhouse Racing Team)

We have to make a little test. We have to meet in an online lobby, I'm going to tell you then when and where (mostly Suzuka Circuit)
I'm going to watch how you drive from the roofcam, and we'll make a race to see if you can drive clean.

ENTERING THE TEAM:
To send a request to enter the Team, please leave your:
PSN ID;Wheel or pad; (if wheel, which one); Favourite kind of racing; Favourite car; Favourite racetrack;n a comment, in this thread.

Like this:
PSN ID: MonGnoM
Wheel or pad: Logitec Driving Force EX Wheel
favourite kind of racing: Time attack
favourite car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo (RM) and Suzuki GSX-R/4
Racetrack: Nordschleife, Grand Valley Speedway, Apricot hill

For activities, we have:
  • -"normal" racing over a minimum of 5 laps (except Nürburgring Nordschleife)
    Maximum racing medium tires

• -Budget racing:
    For example the budged you have is 100.000 cr. So you have to buy a new car and modify it and the maximum is no more (in this case) than 100.000 cr.

• -Time attack racing: drive as hard as you can. The only adversary you have is the time.
    two types of time attack racing:
    -Redline Time Attack: you can run with slick tyres
    -Super lap Time Attack: you have to use sports tyres.
    This is how we do it:
    We start in a low PP car class, 400 for example.
    After completing your "burning lap", your fastest lap, write your time in the chat area of the lobby. DON'T CHEAT!!!
    Every 10 or 15 minutes, if everybody agrees, we will go up with the PP limit, and post your times.
    Here are the PP classes:
    Start with 400 PP.
    every 50PP+ is another class.
    The winner (the fastest time) of every class gets 5 points.
    at the end of the track day, the one with the most points will receive a little gift ;).

• -Drifting: Drift in a RWD car around tracks.
    no tire restriction

• -Gymkhana: Use 4WD car (rally cars for example) to drift around a track (such as Indianapolis Infield or TopGear Test Track)
    maximum sports soft tires.

• -Powercruising:
    This kind of racing comes from Australia and it's very cool.
    The goal of this race is very simple:
    Let it smoke, let it smoke, let it smoke...
    For this kind of fun, you need a very powerful car (atleast 700 bhp).
    It's like Drag racing, but with a rolling start (after a corner) and COMFORT HARD TYRES!!!
    You have to race the quartermile, DURING A BURNOUT...

• -Powerskids:
    very simple, (also an australian activity, just burn your tires down!!!!

If you guys have any ideas for some race lobbies, or you want to create a lobby, racing with the PRT members, just post it in this thread.
(when my sport season beginns, I won't be able to get on my ps3 for one or two months)

Our members:
GTP usernames are in parentheses.

2237d251-5db3-490c-8316-4b94d9d69cb3_zps12682ce0.jpg
812131ce-8664-4c02-a8d0-75032e551718_zpsbf7b96da.jpg

Shoe67
MSTER232
alienwire
STALLIONO​

(Pictures for the member list are in progress, but some guys still have to send me their fav pic!!!)

We have a Facebook page too. Visit. GT6 Powerhouse Racing Team
Have Fun!

Last edited:
More like... :lol:

Nice to know PRT is still alive and hopefully will get more active! 👍
Will get difficult, I'm at university now, and it's getting difficult finding any time.
But I hope so too, I have some awesome Ideas for some racing series, and a friend of mine, bfelgas, (he sometimes joined my lobby) has some awful great ideas in terms of budget race, but he doesn't want to join our team.
I got a theory why, but I'm not sure. ;)

I hope you'll find that time... :) And what is your theory? :D

I think he doesn't like you, i mean all the members, because as driver, he is ok, not the fastest one, but he's great.
and i think he doesn't like us, because I have in the PRT the most top drivers I can find...
and I think that makes him difficulties to join, because he's not that fast.
And I understand him if that is the case...

I think he doesn't like you, i mean all the members, because as driver, he is ok, not the fastest one, but he's great.
and i think he doesn't like us, because I have in the PRT the most top drivers I can find...

The first moment: "He doesn't like you..." :lol: But yeah, I kind of agree.

I wanted to join a while ago, but I could never be online when I wanted to, I will be able to now.

PSN ID: race_emhard
Wheel or pad: Thrustmaster T500 RS
favourite kind of racing: racing in general
favourite car: (road) Nissan GT-R
(GT) Nissan GT-R GT3
(LMP) DeltaWing
Racetrack: Grand Valley Speedway, Silverstone and Mt. Panorama

Last edited:
but you took me on in gt5

I wanted to join a while ago, but I could never be online when I wanted to, I will be able to now.

PSN ID: race_emhard
Wheel or pad: Thrustmaster T500 RS
favourite kind of racing: racing in general
favourite car: (road) Nissan GT-R
(GT) Nissan GT-R GT3
(LMP) DeltaWing
Racetrack: Grand Valley Speedway, Silverstone and Mt. Panorama

ok, I got your request, when will you be able to race?

Sorry to hear that bud, we are recruiting so if any want to come over to ordl your more than welcome guys, we have lots of events coming up.

Our brand new website is up and running www.ordl.co.uk

Since I am now in S.N.A.I.L., I won't be joining PRT.

GREAAT!!! EVERYBODY HERE IN PRT SHOULD SWITCH TO S.N.A.I.L.!!!
Don't take this wrong, but I believe it was a better option for him because of the big time difference and since right now there isn't much going on in our team.... And I still don't have the game :(

Sorry guys, i just had a bad day, no, i won't give up this project, i'm just waiting to get more guys here in, and the other members buy GT6, but I will continue.
Toby, (and others) You can join other Teams, but also stay in this one at the same time.

Sorry guys, i just had a bad day, no, i won't give up this project, i'm just waiting to get more guys here in, and the other members buy GT6, but I will continue.
Toby, (and others) You can join other Teams, but also stay in this one at the same time.
i have a friend whos quick. i could get him to join us

sign me up but i wont just abandon PRT. especially as MonGnoM didnt just give up on me when i was slow.

Don't get me wrong, I am not asking anyone to abandon PRT at all, just saying you guys are welcome to race with us on Sunday nights if you are free.

When we have our next team vs team event, you can race with team PRT as you wish.

I assure you, I won't leave PRT! :)

Back