The Queensland Off-Road Rebels Club Official Club Thread

I won't be available for Saturday.

Edit: actually, after double checking the time, it might be possible. All depends on what time my fundraising ends at.

I'll be there, I think I've settled on using my Wrangler.

Also, I think it would be cool to have a themed cruise from time to time (something like everyone using classics since there's a nice selection from the 70's or pickups).

I'll be there, I think I've settled on using my Wrangler.

Also, I think it would be cool to have a themed cruise from time to time (something like everyone using classics since there's a nice selection from the 70's or pickups).

That is what is being planned for later, yes. Though considering the vehicles we're using, there might not be many themes. But I'll see what I can cook up.

That is what is being planned for later, yes. Though considering the vehicles we're using, there might not be many themes. But I'll see what I can cook up.

I can see the lack of variety being an issue, perhaps 1 per month would be a good meeting point.

Can I join? I would highly be interested after what we did the last time. Let me know what time I need to be there and notify me if you need any information my username is WhereTheAK47

Seeing as there may not be a R&C lobby today, I might as well join this lobby. Would it be OK if I tagged along? I have read all of the rules...

I'll let you both tag along, and I will process your requests to join afterwards.

If it's alright with you, I'd rather not become a member right away. As usual, I'll be inactive most of the time, and right now I'm just tagging along to see whether I'll like this offroading. After the lobby, I'll think about whether I want to join again. Whether you want me to be a member, or just an unofficial lurker (like with the Racers & Chasers Club) is up to you.

If it's alright with you, I'd rather not become a member right away. As usual, I'll be inactive most of the time, and right now I'm just tagging along to see whether I'll like this offroading. After the lobby, I'll think about whether I want to join again. Whether you want me to be a member, or just an unofficial lurker (like with the Racers & Chasers Club) is up to you.

Then I will let you lurk around then.

I'm in for it once your consent has been given. Don't worry, it won't go to hell. I decided on a different position for my mic. Farther away from my voice.

Putnam, Carmel, Kent, New York. Kent, Putnam, Kent and Carmel are in New York.

IMG_3748.GIF

My parents are going to bring me out to dinner, so either expect me to be EXTREMELY LATE or not show up at all. Sorry, I'll join next run.

@Silver Arrows - Thanks for hosting a great lobby tonight, I had loads of fun.👍👍👍

After the lobby closed i went and followed ' The Power Cable Trail ' that i think @Northstar or @Populuxe Cowboy suggested, And i have to say its a awesome trail to follow going from Byron Bay all the way to Surfers Paradise cutting through all different parts of the map.

I'd like to suggest that we cover this trail next weekend as a group.

I also believe that in tonight's lobby we discussed as a club, that we are now allowing the following vehicles to be used.

SPORT UTILITY HEROES :

2011 BMW X5 M,
2012 Cadillac Escalade RSV,
2014 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged,
2014 Lamborghini Urus,
2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR,
2015 BMW X6 M,
2016 Bentley Bentayga,
2017 Jaguar F-Pace S.

Hopefully allowing these vehicles to be used will give players more variety to choose from.

Last edited:
It was a load of fun. The highlight for me was watching everyone tumble down (or disappear into) the mountain.

After the lobby closed i went and followed ' The Power Cable Trail ' that i think @Northstar or @Populuxe Cowboy suggested, And i have to say its a awesome trail to follow going from Byron Bay all the way to Surfers Paradise cutting through all different parts of the map.

It wasn't me, although it did sound like a fun idea.

I'd like to suggest that we cover this trail next weekend as a group.

I suggest it as well, although perhaps this time we should try it during daylight hours. :lol:

Yeah Panda, I'll add the rest of the Sport Utility Heroes to the list tomorrow, and I'll test the power line route tomorrow as well, and confirm if it's as good as was said.

But yet, it was indeed another fun lobby, and went rather well for the large amount of people.

I've got to say, that was a really good lobby we had yesterday. It really is something I would like to try again.

I felt like it was a change of pace really, a more informal atmosphere than the Racers & Chasers club. I could see myself doing Racers & Chasers on a Friday, then going offroading on the Saturday to unwind. Also, I think that this is an interesting style of driving, very much different to the usual Horizon offroading.

Also, I had no idea that Bully the Reliant would turn into a full-blown game in itself. It was glorious, glorious fun, and not a 🤬 was given that day...

@jwesson1 @Northstar That was me suggesting that power line route. Glad you guys enjoyed it. The trick is to look up and see where the powerlines go after you drive under each tower, or you lose the route quickly.

@cartrucks and @EnkiTehWuff you're both in. Sorry for handling late requests.

I tried the power line route as mentioned by Populuxe, and I rather like it. It's long enough that it could be a full length lobby's worth, and it's got a lot of varied terrain.

Also deciding to open up the entire Sport Utility Heroes class sans the Escalade, since it doesn't really fit an off-roading setting that much in my eyes.

This week's lobby will be held on Sunday, 2:00 PM CST.

It's the first theme lobby this week, and the theme as such is AMERICA VS. EUROPE. Anything goes for vehicles as long as it's from either of these two continents. (Though knowing how this club is, I expect everyone to be driving in Jeeps lol)

Route this time is an extra long one: We'll be starting at the gas station in Coober Pedy, then looping through the Pink Lakes, down the western roads of the map, and then eventually heading to the entrance to the power line route, traveling the length of the right hand side route.

LIKE THIS POST IF YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE IT.

Last edited:
I won't be able to make it. Sunday is the Monaco GP, Indy 500, and Coca-Cola 600.

Latest Posts

Back