The Queensland Off-Road Rebels Club Official Club Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silver Arrows
  • 135 comments
  • 15,352 views
I may be able to make it, provided my XBOX Live Gold hasn't run out.
 
I may be able to make it, provided my XBOX Live Gold hasn't run out.
It appears my XBL is still active, so I should definitely be able to make it
 
So with four people able to attend, will this lobby be going ahead?

EDIT: Now too late for me to join, so I guess not.
 
Last edited:
Anybody in the QORRC getting Spintires: Mudrunner? I just ordered it.
 
I may get it on XB1 at some point
 
Yeah, right now my priorities with games are to beat other ones, and buy Wolfenstien The New Colossus sometime in the next month. Spintires is low on the totem pole atm.
 
I got it on XB1. It's my only console at the moment.
 
I'm hoping we can open a new branch of the Off-Road Rebels Club in England, maybe the Cotswolds ORRC?
 
There's a name in place, and there will be a new branch. You can bet on that.
I am very much looking forward to this.
 
I am very much looking forward to this.

I am also going to be switching to a bi-weekly schedule, so hopefully with seasons it means we get a lot of variety in terms of environment faced. I'm also considering making races as well, with the enhanced Blueprint and race creator. Everything will probably crystalize closer towards the end of September, when we know the car list for sure and what else is new.

But you can guarantee that the club is coming back, and with a greater emphasis on off-roading, and the benefit of being able to start it relatively quickly after the release of the game, and being able to get people interested in the club earlier, it will be bigger then before. Certainly better.
 


''A tonne of new "parts" added to the game. New body kits, wide body, hot rod, off road kits (Probably the leaked stuff from FM7). Also Drift Suspension''

Will be interesting to see what they mean by off road kits.
 
so...i had a preliminary list of vehicles set up for the club based on vehicles from FH3 and FM7. with the leak of the actual car list, it means that i can now make a full list of vehicles allowed.

i'm also going to be bumping up the time table with regards to starting the club. i will be making the thread soon, and will also be opening up requests to join.
 
Back