The R32 .....here it is!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dirkiyo
  • 60 comments
  • 3,824 views
Messages
849
561066_20040924_screen491.jpg


here it is....The Volkswagen Golf IV R32!

has anyone seen other new cars in the new screenshots?
 
All I see is a red X.
 
fixed......................please search for more!
 
Nice screenshot! 👍
Which track is that?
 
awww I thought it's a R32 skyline lolz
any way nice screenshot where di you get that?
plz post somer more pics
 
Cosmic
Nice screenshot! 👍
Which track is that?
Definately a city. Rome, I'd say, but possibly Opera Paris???
 
Do you race?
Definately a city. Rome, I'd say, but possibly Opera Paris???
Yes , it could be Rome.
Opera Paris could not be , it's a night track ;)
 
I maybe missing the point here, but, this car is BLACK in The359's list, so even though it maybe a new screenshot, how is it 'big news'???
 
Cosmic
Yes , it could be Rome.
Opera Paris could not be , it's a night track ;)
Actually I'm pretty sure Opera Paris is daylight, I remember a shot of a 206 going past a ferris wheel with 'Opera Paris' on it, and a few others of LMPs racing though twisty streets with OPERA PARIS banners overhead.

It's Georges V Paris (rally circuit) that's held at night (goes around Arc d'Triomphe).
 
Nice pics Dirkiyo 👍
Well , "Do you race?" , you are right ;)
 
Cosmic
Nice pics Dirkiyo 👍
Well , "Do you race?" , you are right ;)

euhhh...:sly: actually...........i do!

on the last image i posted...there was a rather large vehicle to be seen in the rear....it's the Renault avantime, why the %&^# are cars like these included?

561066_20040924_screen477.sized.jpg
 
Dirkiyo
561066_20040924_screen491.jpg


here it is....The Volkswagen Golf IV R32!

has anyone seen other new cars in the new screenshots?

I dont understand the NEWS, those pics are at least a week old! There is another one of the Golf on Paris Opera and even a car render of it!!!!!

Please search before you post.
👍
 
euh..you're right..............indeed :grumpy:

here they are:

561066_20040924_screen214.sized.jpg

561066_20040924_screen213.sized.jpg


I wonder if the Golf V is included as well 💡
 
Dirkiyo
euhhh...:sly: actually...........i do!

on the last image i posted...there was a rather large vehicle to be seen in the rear....it's the Renault avantime, why the %&^# are cars like these included?

561066_20040924_screen477.sized.jpg

WHAT!!!! THAT UGLY CAR IS INCLUDED !!!! :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
 
it appears to me that this iamge is taken in a french car cup/challenge.....just like in gt3....
 
That is the Renault Avantime. Despite looking like a MPV people carrier, it's actually a luxurt 4 seater, 2 door coupe. I suspect the one in the game will feature Renault's 3-litre, 24-valve, V6 engine with 210BHP. Granted it's not the prettiest car in the world, but I quite like it for it's destinctive styling. And I think it's good to have some less conventional and unusal cars in the game.
 
Na i don't like it, rather go with the imports that that thing. Just personal preference
 
it's a good and luxury car but it ain't Racing material

The ol' Beetle however ....is Racing material

561066_20040924_screen458.jpg
 
Dirkiyo
it's a good and luxury car but it ain't Racing material

The ol' Beetle however ....is Racing material

561066_20040924_screen458.jpg

that would be the most 3d'ish rim in the game :dopey:
 
Awesome Dirkiyo!
Nice , the Volkswagen is in 👍 👍
 
indeed! i didn't even noticed it untill you mentioned it...Pd has done a great job on these Rims 👍

561066_20040924_screen235.jpg
 
screw the R32, the Mark II is where it's at 👍 and I don't even like Golfs :crazy:
 
What will you be telling us next, Dirkiyo? That the BMW M5 E60 is going to be in...?
 
I drove one and I really like it, it just feels more connected even though it is really expensive for being so goddamn slow.
 
Back