The Race Car wishlist

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 674 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don´t actually look for them, they show up when I go through the list to not post duplicates.

I just found it funny you most of the time are the one finding the small errors on the list. You've actually helped out.

Thats ok since I didn't specifically state disallowing the Fictional cars. list updated 👍

Better make sure people know that means not to make up race cars.;)
The 3000GT LM was my favourite car in GT1 (strangely I never played GT2).

The 3000GT LM was my favourite car in GT1 (strangely I never played GT2).
Yeah i loved that car too, especially around Route 5...that's one combination I would love to have a go of again in GT5.:)
Also the: -NISSAN JAPAN-
Nissan Tomica GT-R
R30 Silhouette Formula Racecar
12.jpg

I remember the blue version on GT2, they are a wild-tough looking car.:sly:
Rusty*

The 3000GT LM was my favourite car in GT1 >(strangely I never played GT2)<.
:odd: Whats the go with that..???:sly:haha..it is a little strange!:D

Thanks for telling me that. Would have gotten a swarm of posts requesting me to add cars from peoples imaginations but since I said show proof, i think they'll get the picture(at least I hope they do)

:odd: Whats the go with that..???:sly:haha..it is a little strange!:D

Well I was young so had no money of my own to spend, and I was still going strong on GT1 I guess.

Oh, c'mon! Do I also have to fill out a form and present two forms of ID? It's just one car!

lol, calm down. I know its just one car, but the format I ask you to post it in helps me sort out requests incase I get a flood of them. People who have posted one car have done it in the format given. I'm not asking you for ID, your driver's license and registration, your social security card, ticket, Passport or anything else, I just simply ask you post in the format given.

Can I ask what's the difference between some of these cars you've accepted into the list?

Chevrolet Corvette [C2] Grand Sport #001 race car '63
Chevrolet Corvette [C2] Grand Sport #002 race car '63
Chevrolet Corvette [C2] Grand Sport #003 race car '63
Chevrolet Corvette [C2] Grand Sport #004 race car '63
Chevrolet Corvette [C2] Grand Sport #005 race car '63

Fabcar-Porsche FDSC/07 Daytona Prototype race car <plain body> '07
Fabcar-Porsche FDSC/07 Daytona Prototype race car '07

Holden Commodore [VE] V8 Supercar race car '07
Holden Commodore [VE] V8 Supercar race car '08

There are a lot more examples, but is it really necessary to have more than one of the same car when all that's changed is the paint job or the model year? Have the specs been altered in any way between them? You're rediculously strict about formatting requests and not requesting a car that's already on the list, but then you let this kind of thing go by?

Anyways, my request (since it was denied for not being 'properly formatted' by someone else):

-RHYS MILLEN RACING-
RMR Red Bull Pontiac Solstice GXP '06 (Formula D)

(click to enlarge)

Last edited:
Can I ask what's the difference between some of these cars you've accepted into the list?

There are a lot more examples, but is it really necessary to have more than one of the same car when all that's changed is the paint job or the model year? Have the specs been altered in any way between them? You're rediculously strict about formatting requests and not requesting a car that's already on the list, but then you let this kind of thing go by?

They were copy and pasted from TVB's list so thats why they look like that. although the Corvettes are different chassis I believe. I'll change that.

CyborgGT
Anyways, my request (since it was denied for not being 'properly formatted' by someone else):

-RHYS MILLEN RACING-
RMR Red Bull Pontiac Solstice GXP '06 (Formula D)

(click to enlarge)

Adding it.

Cyborg has a point about the Corvettes and V8 Supercars, they're all the same car. Please delete Corvettes #2-5 and VE Supercar '07.

Cyborg has a point about the Corvettes and V8 Supercars, they're all the same car. Please delete Corvettes #2-5 and VE Supercar '07.

Already did

Nice work. I'm spending time in this thread because there's nothing to do! No offence, it's a good thread, but I've already got the cars I want on the wishlist. I just wish they would hurry up with the full GT5 now.

-> ...

Anyways, my request (since it was denied for not being 'properly formatted' by someone else)

They were copy and pasted from TVB's list so thats why they look like that. although the Corvettes are different chassis I believe. I'll change that.

^ Well, sorry about being a burden to you guys. :grumpy:

-> In all fact, that RACECAR's aquisition of my race car part of the wish list is not 100% made by me. But although, since V3.0 it has been revised and formatted numerous times until I completely stop accepting request for race cars and giving it to RACECAR.

Thanks,
The Vanishing Boy
-Vehicle Wish List-

:(

-> ...

-> In all fact, that RACECAR's aquisition of my race car part of the wish list is not 100% made by me. But although, since V3.0 it has been revised and formatted numerous times until I completely stop accepting request for race cars and giving it to RACECAR.

Thanks,
The Vanishing Boy
-Vehicle Wish List-

No problem, mistakes happen, whether they were you or not (I didn't even notice that part).

-> ...

Thanks,
The Vanishing Boy
-Vehicle Wish List-

Whoa man. I wasn't saying you did it, I was just stating thats where it came from. Sorry if it looked that way.

Last edited:
-Holden-
Commodore,HDT Repco Reliability Trial- Rally Car (1979)

d4c29b1d.jpg

These cars finnished 1-2-3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back