The Race Car wishlist

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 674 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOTUS

lotus sunbeam tiger harrington

64-65

1964_sunbeam_tiger_harrington_lemans_coupe_1956_ford_thunderbird_daytona_-_auto_shows_cd_articlesmall.jpg

car number 9

saw that car at the goodwood revival, if the goodwood racetrack is by some miracle included into the game then I'll try and set up a Royal Automobile Club TT Celebration if anyone's up for it. 💡

Last edited:
Please reffer to this post:

RACECAR
Please post requests in this format:

-MAKE-
Make Model Year

Example:

-MCRAE-
Mcrae R4 '06

Also, new additions to the list:

-MERCEDES GP-
Mercedes WGP-01 '10

-TOYOTA F1-
Toyota TF109

-WILLIAMS F1-
Williams-Toyota FW31 '09
Williams-Cosworth FW32 '10

Last edited:
-MITSUBISHI-
Lancer Evolution V. Rally Car '98

-CHEVROLET-
CAIO Opala Brazilian Stock Car '89 (the one with fiberglass "Bosozoku" body)
Omega Brazilian Stock Car '97

-BMW-
Studie GLAD Racing Z4 (Super GT) '08

PEUGEOT

Peugeot 106 Maxi Evo1 '97
Peugeot 206 WRC '99
Peugeot 306 Maxi Evo1 '95
Peugeot 306 Maxi Evo2 '97
Peugeot 307 wrc '05
Peugeot 308 S2000 Touring car
Peugeot 405 T16 Paris - Dakar '89 & '90
Peugeot 406 coupe touring car '01
Peugeot 407 Silhouette '04
Peugeot RCZ Nürburgring racer '10

70's Camaro/Firebird/Trans-Ams
89 Mustang 5.0
Lamborghini Reventón
1953 Hudson Hornet
1964 Ferrari GTL
1940 Mercedes-Benz 540K
1932 Mercedes-Benz SSK
1960 Jensen 541R
I'll think of more later

LAMBORGHINI
Lamborghini Countach 1978
Lamborghini Gallardo Supuerleggera 2008
Lamborghini Murcielago SV 2010
Lamborghini Reventon Roadster 2010
MERCEDES
Mercedes S55 AMG 2004
Mercedes Mclaren 722 2007
DODGE
Dodge Durango 2003

when 5th gear (english motoring show) about 4 years ago did a piece on the veyron Tiff Needell was in the bugatti showhouse/garage and they had a super secret project going on, and it looked like they were making a racing veyron, may be its out now and everybody knows it but I havnt seen it, id love it to be in gt5 along with the ss!

PEUGEOT

Peugeot 106 Maxi Evo1 '97
Peugeot 206 WRC '99
Peugeot 306 Maxi Evo1 '95
Peugeot 306 Maxi Evo2 '97
Peugeot 307 wrc '05
Peugeot 308 S2000 Touring car
Peugeot 405 T16 Paris - Dakar '89 & '90
Peugeot 406 coupe touring car '01
Peugeot 407 Silhouette '04
Peugeot RCZ Nürburgring racer '10

Requests accepted

Also: Nish_280z & The-Emo-Twinkie, this is the Race car Wishlist, not the Road car wishlist. I seem to see only road cars in your respective posts.

You are correct my mistake. I still would keep all but the first three but in racing trim as they all had a part in racing history I believe

when 5th gear (english motoring show) about 4 years ago did a piece on the veyron Tiff Needell was in the bugatti showhouse/garage and they had a super secret project going on, and it looked like they were making a racing veyron, may be its out now and everybody knows it but I havnt seen it, id love it to be in gt5 along with the ss!

Wouldn't this be that upgraded Veyron they showed on Top Gear?

ALL SPOON LINEUP ea, ef, eg, ek, fd, cd ,bb, dc2, dc5, ap1, ap2, na
thats my real dream team for racing, i wouldn't need anything else except for some oddballs. ALL MOTOR FUNK TURBO!

MSH
Wouldn't this be that upgraded Veyron they showed on Top Gear?

I dont think so because the whole reason the Super Sport came out was to defeat the SSC top spead of 257mph, and the shelbys was done in october of 2007 I believe!

But the episode of Fifth Gear was aired in 2006, and it showed just a glimspe of the car. It looked like a proper racer but it was only on the screen for 1/10th of a second in the factory. Just type in fifth gear veyron in you tube and the vid should come up!

Realized I didn't do mine quite properly;

-BMW-
BMW Studie GLAD Racing Z4 (Super GT) '08

Could not find it in here, but the;
1967 Shelby Mustang GT500
hmmmmmm
:drool:

Thats because you are in the Race Car Wishlist, a list where you request Race cars.

I would just love to see racing car modifications on at least all cars that have a racing counterpart in real life. In addition it would be nice if the field changed with it (e.g. if you entered a race with a racing modified car all cars would be racing modified).

I would just love to see racing car modifications on at least all cars that have a racing counterpart in real life. In addition it would be nice if the field changed with it (e.g. if you entered a race with a racing modified car all cars would be racing modified).

We can only hope:tup:

CHEVROLET

Terry Labonte #5 Monte Carlo (1996 Winston Cup Champion)
Jeff Gordon #24 "Rainbow" Monte Carlo (1995 Winston Cup Champion)

In that case Dale Earnhardts
#2 1983 Wrangler Jeans Pontiac
#3 1986 Wrangler Jeans Chevy
#3 1988 Goodwrench Chevy
#3 1999 Goodwrench Chevy
and Richard Petty's
#43 1970 Plymouth

I believe it was the veyron spider. 👍

I would like to see legend cars or the old Lotus F1 car with 2 sets of front wheels (dont know the model sorry)

You Nascar fans forgot about lighting mcqueen :) kachoowww

LOL yes McQueen can get in on the action too but I'd much rather have the racing hudson hornet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back